Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter again!

It's nice to see how those who know that he is the Streamer are working hard to help him in this crisis.
I kinda hope he doesn't go into game streaming or IRL streaming (he might end up jailed like Johnny Somali :LOL: ).
Looking forward to how that critic him eats up sh*t when the tables are turned to him.

Dex-chan lover
the smartest thing MC should do is a marathone stream, just be up for a day or even more
they should prove MC somehow kidnapped and sacrificied a whole nation for it
he could even just cast a massive spell from a mountain when streaming, making his position know, when investigated from the kingdom they would discover that the place didn't see much foot travel

Dex-chan lover
Assassin is best girl so far, ngl.
All the shit she does for him while watching his back, truly best girl. Also, that retarded faction gonna get gutted soon, aren't they?

This man is the 2nd MC I've seen tame multiple Yanderes. 1st is the School Days protag on the hardest route.

Thanks for the TL
I keep forgetting that School Days was a Visual Novel first and not just an anime with a nice boat lol

Users who are viewing this thread