Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I'm shocked nobody went "KAMEN STREAMER!"

I mean, somebody half did it, but...

...Anyway, it's not entirely true that it devolves into harem bullshittery. As noted, he does things, and those things have effects. It's just that the harem bullshittery happens alongside that.

ASMR. Remember, they already want babies with his voice. Several Great Floods incoming...

Dex-chan lover
SUPER SENTAI! That outfit screams Sentai action, or especially Kamen Rider. It’s a bit cheesy, but I can’t help but wonder if he plans on overacting this for this stream or not. I mean he has a full body shot and all, might as well do it.

No wonder everyone is surprised, they’ve never seen anything like this before. The King will be even more surprised later when he sees his daughter on the stream, he’ll probably ask her a ton of questions later considering he’s a fan too.

Wonder how the more yandere members of his audience will react to seeing their “Lord Streamer” with two beautiful girls, he’s probably going to dance with them too which will only add fuel to the fire. This will be very interesting, I can’t wait to see what the narrator means by “legendary stream” because they’re really hyping this up.

Contributor
Okay this chapter may have had the most rewrite and errors than all other chapters before (not put together) to a point of it seeming like all sentences in the upper part were completely wrong...
One error fix to note is a scene that I found quite interesting which was:
Is the wall distorted?!

Users who are viewing this thread