Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the new guy is gonna create content that our boy can react to, god knows that shit is popular.

These two meeting is the start of the world getting "Uprooted"? By this point in time Kanata has already single handedly managed:

• The demon king calling off the full frontal war with humans
    • One of the bigger human kingdoms making slavery and abusing prostitutes illegal
    • Disproving rumors about Streamer through the use of (potentially global) divine sightings
    • Kanata has seen literally with his own eyes that the God that brought him there is making merch of him and told him she was a fan
    • The most notorious assassin in the world retiring
    [*]
And the introduction of some guy that can make USB sticks is the start of the world getting uprooted? Honestly, why? Kanata's streams can already be archived (the saintess and princess talk about watching one on a night he doesn't stream), have the ability to be distributed everywhere at the same time for free, and anyone that was already watching his streams by that point would've seen the time he basically told the world "I'll make this God sign appear in the sky at this time" and it actually happened. And that's just the stuff the characters in the world would be aware of, the audience knows that Kanata has not only 1 obsessed superfan god, but at least 2. There's legitimately nothing that the USB guy has to offer the story except as another character. It's like the author realized that the story wouldn't be able to be dragged out to chapter 60 with the current character list and that all the interesting plot points were basically taken care of already so they decided to throw in a new guy to play the straight-man character along with the MC

Dex-chan lover
Dude, yes. I want to see that story. Let's start telling how they get to that point.....I mean still with the yandere stuff of course.

Dex-chan lover
-> "Discovered"

EXCUSE MEEEEEE!!!??? I thought he had gotten the idea, if not from the princess and the saintess, from the freaking ASSASSIN THAT BROKE INTO HIS ROOM!

I didn't expect him to be that dense, Christ.
Princess and Saintess hide it pretty well. They put his well being above all else, so despite being yandere they avoid causing him any trouble, emotionally or otherwise.

Assassins are all nut jobs and she acts more like a kitty cat that was raised wrong then a yandere.

Dex-chan lover
"That's a story far into the future"
Well, as interesting as that story might sound, that line means we're most probably never going to see it. Whenever an author uses that line, (or one similar) it almost always means the idea struck them but they have no intention of ever actually telling that story. If I had a penny for every time I've seen such a line used, my family could live lavishly for the next 5 generations without working, but I've only ever seen an author actually follow through on it once.

Dex-chan lover
I am genuinely shocked that a shounen protagonist would step in to help a bystander that isn't a woman. That practically never happens.

Weird how angry he got immediately. I guess the author couldn't make it flow better

Dex-chan lover
These two meeting is the start of the world getting "Uprooted"? By this point in time Kanata has already single handedly managed:

• The demon king calling off the full frontal war with humans
    • One of the bigger human kingdoms making slavery and abusing prostitutes illegal
    • Disproving rumors about Streamer through the use of (potentially global) divine sightings
    • Kanata has seen literally with his own eyes that the God that brought him there is making merch of him and told him she was a fan
    • The most notorious assassin in the world retiring
    [*]
And the introduction of some guy that can make USB sticks is the start of the world getting uprooted? Honestly, why? Kanata's streams can already be archived (the saintess and princess talk about watching one on a night he doesn't stream), have the ability to be distributed everywhere at the same time for free, and anyone that was already watching his streams by that point would've seen the time he basically told the world "I'll make this God sign appear in the sky at this time" and it actually happened. And that's just the stuff the characters in the world would be aware of, the audience knows that Kanata has not only 1 obsessed superfan god, but at least 2. There's legitimately nothing that the USB guy has to offer the story except as another character. It's like the author realized that the story wouldn't be able to be dragged out to chapter 60 with the current character list and that all the interesting plot points were basically taken care of already so they decided to throw in a new guy to play the straight-man character along with the MC
Oh you sweet summer child, you have noooooo~ idea what's about to happen. When they say "the start of the world getting uprooted", I can assure you it's not what you're thinking. If you wish for answers, ask the question and I shall provide~

Dex-chan lover
bro took 31 chapters to realize he had yandere fans and yet still he doesn't realize that he has yet to meet even one normal fan of his. in fact the only one he recognizes as a yandere is literally the tamest one yet. could shidou perhaps be another japanese reincarnator? the flash drive definitely feels like that's the case.

Dex-chan lover
"Small fry~" (Page 14)
Looks like people need correction even in an alternative world.

And we finally got the best friend character, those are always fun, I look forward to seeing what they do with the world.

Users who are viewing this thread