Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Yet again more sad comments taking the manga and what the MC says WAAAY too seriously. The premise of this manga alone should tell you it's not meant to be a thought provoking story to be taken seriously. It's a deranged Harem, Comedy, Power Fantasy, detached from reality, and it's honestly pretty sad for you to get all worked up and bring politics into this.

Anyway thanks for the 4 chapter upload!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So prostitution is cool because "it's legal, and it's a job"... but assassination is also cool, despite being illegal, "just because"... Nice consistency for my guy.
I really hate every time "streamer" appears in this comic. I wish he never streamed again, so I could keep brain cells.

For me it makes sense they show in inside his head that he liked those things in his past life. Like you know how so many people love Yor in Spy X Family and she is a assassin.

Fed-Kun's army
My 2c:

This is a comedy harem manga, not a political science thesis, why the hell is there so many people treating it as such? It's like going to a McDonald's and complaining that they don't offer a fancy vegetarian 12 course meal, because of course they don't, what were you expecting?

The MC is a little naive, yes, but he's also a highschooler, and naivety is the rule at that age, not the exception. Complaining that his 'solutions' are simple is daft, because 1) it was never his job to provide them in the first place and 2) he's a streamer, not a politician writing policy for the next few years.

On the note of Assassins, cool and bad are not mutually exclusive. Think about pirates (not the digital kind). Most people will agree that piracy is bad, and that pirates are bad people, but there's also something cool about having swashbuckling adventures as a pirate, which is why Pirates of the Caribbean movies are blockbusters, and videogames where you play as a pirate are still being made.

Dex-chan lover
And now we wait for the chaos to unfold...
My 2c:

This is a comedy harem manga, not a political science thesis, why the hell is there so many people treating it as such? It's like going to a McDonald's and complaining that they don't offer a fancy vegetarian 12 course meal, because of course they don't, what were you expecting?

The MC is a little naive, yes, but he's also a highschooler, and naivety is the rule at that age, not the exception. Complaining that his 'solutions' are simple is daft, because 1) it was never his job to provide them in the first place and 2) he's a streamer, not a politician writing policy for the next few years.

On the note of Assassins, cool and bad are not mutually exclusive. Think about pirates (not the digital kind). Most people will agree that piracy is bad, and that pirates are bad people, but there's also something cool about having swashbuckling adventures as a pirate, which is why Pirates of the Caribbean movies are blockbusters, and videogames where you play as a pirate are still being made.
Yet again more sad comments taking the manga and what the MC says WAAAY too seriously. The premise of this manga alone should tell you it's not meant to be a thought provoking story to be taken seriously. It's a deranged Harem, Comedy, Power Fantasy, detached from reality, and it's honestly pretty sad for you to get all worked up and bring politics into this.

Anyway thanks for the 4 chapter upload!
Finally! Someone who speaks my language! Seriously, the whole point of fictional storytelling is that it's not real. Sure, Streamer's a bit dull and naive, but it's an isekai, what did you expect?
So as for now:

Assassin knows the streamer's identity and Streamer knows that as well
Saint knows the identity but Streamer does not
Demon Lord knows but Streamer does not
Prostitute knows but Streamer does not
Princess is not sure
basically 4/5 of them knows, while Streamer thinks only assassin knows his identity yet
Was literally about to say that. Well, tbh, it's more like Princess and Prostitute have a strong hunch (i.e. voice is familiar, but still not sure) while Maou and Saintess is almost certain (large mana pool and saw his hand respectively), but needs to see for themselves to confirm their suspicions.

Crow just happened to find out by coincidence, thanks to a petty noble that I'm pretty sure is gonna loose his head next chapter. And boy am I eager to see what happens next.

Edit: I take back what I said about the Saintess. Went back and checked previous chapters and unless @PFmini mistranslated some stuff, she all but knows for certain.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And one more girl discovers the truth about the MC. Now I wonder if she'll come back to kill that noble scum as soon she realizes that she almost killed the Streamer because of him.
Oh 100%, all of his listeners would kill for him, and some literally have

He's absolutely done

Solluminati: "Your time has come....there's no way outta this one"

Dex-chan lover
So we are now almost there, the yandere arc of the others cause little by little some are figuring out who he is. Also you got outdone Saintess to bad.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Lord Scanlator.

Pay no attention to the creaking ceiling tiles.

Dex-chan lover
could just...you know...drop it?
Why would I do that? Outside of a single page, of only a few chapters, "streamer" doesn't really appear.
Like I replied to someone else, I actually enjoy this comic, I'm surprised that half the the people here are commenting that people are taking this comic too seriously, whilst taking my comment too seriously.

This is a comedy harem manga, not a political science thesis, why the hell is there so many people treating it as such?
Well for one, when people discuss media, it doesn't have to always be glowing commentary, sometimes discussing faults can be fun; even when we actually like said media.

For Two, just because this is obviously light hearted, non-serious fun, doesn't mean I can ignore the blatant flaw that is "streamer", or more precisely, his incredibly unfortunate dialogue.
As I've previously written (haha I think in every chapter "streamer" says something) Streamer is a supposed cultural juggernaut who changes the countries opinions with his words. Everyone (in the comic) paints a gushing picture of how charismatic, and intelligent, and grand he is.
Then we get to scenes where streamer is... streaming, and as I wrote, it is some of the most lazy, facile, pathetic and half-baked dialogue, on some rather heavy and lofty topics.

"Slavery? It's bad lol"
"Prostitution? It's cool lol"
"Assassination? It's cool lol"
"War (with the Demons)? It's bad lol"

There are so many brilliant points and persuasive arguments that could be brought up by Streamer, but to keep his points so garbage is just frustrating. It's just glaring that the Author put no thought into the stream, and the Dialogue by streamer, despite the fact that it's what caused to have such supposed cultural relevance.

(As I wrote this, I realised it would have been fun if they had played the stupidity, and the population's exaggerated belief in Streamer's intelligence, as a joke... Oh well...)

Anyway, I think simply saying "don't take it too seriously" because "it's not meant to be taken seriously", is silly. Do you think the author wants to create something sub-par? No, of course not. If Streamer had the good dialogue he was supposed to have, it would have elevated this series.

Anyway, to reiterate, don't take comic discussions so seriously and let people have fun - I'm enjoying the comic, and I enjoy ranting about it too. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread