Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Protagonist is a brain donor. And to those who defend this story: we understand the side the author is trying to present, but it's just done in a horrible, in a very childish way. It could have even been a good story, but it fails to be taken seriously as it is.
It's a shonen manga. It's not a seinen one with nuances into geopolitics and psychology/sociology regarding the life-changing influence he has on people. Of course it's going to be for dumb fun.

Dex-chan lover
"I think assassins are cool for what they do, even though what their profession is literally against the law."

...is the protagonist meant to be this naïve? Like, he could have used his Speech: 100 to eliminate the assassination profession and this girl could have become a respectable literally-anything-else, but instead he gives a mealy-mouthed condemnation paired with a affirmation of how cool they are?
Same as every other job talk in the manga.
He's meant to be stupid and wrong for comedy.

Dex-chan lover
aaand there it is

thanks for the mass release, the series is really kicking off now

Fed-Kun's army
Been fed up with these braindead takes for a while now.

"I hate protitutes!" "Streamer said illegal thing bad but cool! How could he?! 😭😢😱"

1. That's your politics clouding your enjoyment of the series, you may disagree with the MC but MC's opinions are valid opinions to have;

2. The MC is basically doing what streamers IRL are doing; and

3. If you can't handle this manga without being angry then drop it and go look for other mangas to read! You should respect your own time and emotional well-being more than this.

I swear, some of you guys have the emotional maturity of freaking 12 year olds.

Dex-chan lover
...that just means that he thinks real assassins are cool, despite their illegality.
Well if taken from a third person perspective's opinion, their 'unseen killer' part is cool, even one of his commenter mentioned that calling it cool was his opinion.

Dex-chan lover
"I think assassins are cool for what they do, even though what their profession is literally against the law."

...is the protagonist meant to be this naïve? Like, he could have used his Speech: 100 to eliminate the assassination profession and this girl could have become a respectable literally-anything-else, but instead he gives a mealy-mouthed condemnation paired with a affirmation of how cool they are?
Have you seen a stream? Like 99.9% of them, have you heard them talking? Not about games, about anything else, have you paid enough attention?

Dex-chan lover
Woke up from a great dream to see more of this manga updated. Thank you for the updates

Double-page supporter
So as for now:

Assassin knows the streamer's identity and Streamer knows that as well
Saint knows the identity but Streamer does not
Demon Lord knows but Streamer does not
Prostitute knows but Streamer does not
Princess is not sure
basically 4/5 of them knows, while Streamer thinks only assassin knows his identity yet

Dex-chan lover
She's come for your pickle.......let her
As soon as you let a yandere do that, they will become fully activated. Before that point they are doing their best to try to stay in a positive light for your love, but once fully activated they think they already have it, and any action to contradict that will cause them to react in an extreme manner.

Dex-chan lover
How can they say he has no reason to think that his future will be hectic? He has a literal rabid fan in his bedroom as he was sleeping.

Dex-chan lover
1. That's your politics clouding your enjoyment of the series, you may disagree with the MC but MC's opinions are valid opinions to have;
My opinions on murderers-for-hire is... "politics"?

No, see, his opinions on prostitution are somewhat disagreeable but aren't outlandish. His opinions on hitmen and murder-for-hire is the product of having donated his brain to science.

3. If you can't handle this manga without being angry then drop it and go look for other mangas to read!
Why don't you accept that others are having a rational and poor reaction to such a bone-headed, naïve-at-best take on assassination, given what he was made to know about the practice in his new world?

I wouldn't have been bewildered by this if I never read it in the first place, but if I never read it in the first place, I would have never expected that he wouldn't meaningfully engage with the nature of assassination even when he was told it was a real profession.

Literally, you just don't want people to make posts ragging on his actually stupid antics in this chapter-- meanwhile, I'm wondering if that's the point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What's more wholesome than a yandere stalking her crush? I need more of this in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread