Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

So prostitution is cool because "it's legal, and it's a job"... but assassination is also cool, despite being illegal, "just because"... Nice consistency for my guy.
I really hate every time "streamer" appears in this comic. I wish he never streamed again, so I could keep brain cells.
He never said prostitutions is cool. He said that it's job that some people are/were forced to took because of (mostly economic) situations and you shouldn't discriminate someone just because they do this kind work.
He said 'assassins' are cool, as in, the figure of an 'assassin', the dark edgy fast killer class that you sometimes see in fantasy genre such as games and anime/manga. But, he still think an assassination job is bad because, well, it's killing people, no shit he still thinks it's an odd profession.

and brother,
"I really hate every time "streamer" appears in this comic. I wish he never streamed again, so I could keep brain cells."
this whole manga is set around him streaming. What the fuck are you talking about? 💀

Based on his imagination and previous world standards?

...that just means that he thinks real assassins are cool, despite their illegality.

And I know he had in mind video games when he started giving his answer, but he was answering a person who talked about real people making a living through assassination, and he fully acknowledges that there are people in that line of work by the end of his comment.
Cut homeboy streamer some slack, these aren’t two way conversations he’s having, he’s literally just responding to superchats and how is he supposed to know how serious someone is about their comments, his judgement would be based off of his experience, and experience in our world dictates that people aren’t that serious when they make comments like that

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Streamer instead employs her to be a 'mod' now that she found out his identity so that he can take her out of that illegal job (assuming she reveals that she's an assassin soon) and pay her for it. It'd be a pretty chad thing to do as long as it's deleting messages, not deleting people

Dex-chan lover
Most Normal Streamer Fan

Streamer wouldn't be Streamer if he thought ahead before he said.

Dex-chan lover
Her super observant yandere senses let her know that Kanata was Streamer as soon as he started streaming.

You know, the thing only one person in the world can do.

I read that one line with heavy sarcasm.

Dex-chan lover
He never said prostitutions is cool. He said that it's job that some people are/were forced to took because of (mostly economic) situations and you shouldn't discriminate someone just because they do this kind work.
He called them "brave", pointed out that it wasn't a crime to be a prostitute, and insisted that they be considered as much of a worker as anybody else, which is why their status skyrocketed after that stream.

He said 'assassins' are cool, as in, the figure of an 'assassin', the dark edgy fast killer class that you sometimes see in fantasy genre such as games and anime/manga.
Cut homeboy streamer some slack, these aren’t two way conversations he’s having, he’s literally just responding to superchats and how is he supposed to know how serious someone is about their comments
This is the second time he's been on the assassin topic-- the first time, he was trying to figure out who "Crows" were. This time, he's outright being told that people earn their bread by killing other people for money. This is something he has to be familiar with, considering that hitmen are presumably a thing in his old world.

Dex-chan lover
He never said prostitutions is cool.
Okay, we're starting from this point, jeez.
When people say something is "cool", they can colloquially mean it's "alright", "fine", "good", "okay". So when I said Streamer said it was "cool", I didn't mean he literally said that word for word.

He said that it's job that some people are/were forced to took because of (mostly economic) situations and you shouldn't discriminate someone just because they do this kind work.
He didn't say that, since I went on a tirade on that chapter about how he made no arguments for why prostitution should be seen in a more lenient or accepting way. He's argument was literally just "it's a job".

He said 'assassins' are cool, as in, the figure of an 'assassin', the dark edgy fast killer class that you sometimes see in fantasy genre such as games and anime/manga.
Yes, I got that. But if he's argument for accepting prostitution is "it's legal", and then goes on to say that assassins are cool despite not being legal. This might seem sort of silly getting annoyed by this contradiction, but it's just that every time streamer... well, streams, he makes the most facile and idiotic arguments and discussions the author could possibly write.
Slavery? That's bad, stop it guys.

"Prostitution? Well it's legal and a job lol"
"Hey guys, let me tell you the story of that one time I was told to shut up by a class mate :("
"Slavery is bad, let's just end it"

So for him to show a sliver of personality, but only to say "assassins are cool" and contradict his previous arguments is just annoying.

this whole manga is set around him streaming. What the fuck are you talking about?
No, it's set around the cult that's formed around him from his fame - he could have been a musician, or actor, or anything else, the nature of his work doesn't matter in the slightest really. It's about his fans and his relation to them, not streaming (this could change though).
However I also said that in a frivelous way, I'm still reading and enjoying the comic, I just find his "streaming segments" frustrating because they seem so poorly written for what I feel they need to be.

Dex-chan lover
Well. Now Streamer has an assassin on his side.

Maybe he can use her to send people a message. Also imagine the girls when or if they find out that another girl managed to witness a live recording.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Crow is going to thank the stupid noble since because despite trying to kill Streamer she let him find out who he really is and now she can use her skills as an assassin to become the greatest stalker.

Aggregator gang
Thank you team for the releases. I'm not sure if this is the latest but if it is. Guess we on hold for while. Cheers :D

Users who are viewing this thread