Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

Enx

This is turning into garbage. but i guess this is what we're here for 「(゚ペ)

What a good person she is, making her best friend into a slave and giving her away as a housemaid to a man because that's clearly the best thing she could do for her. Such good, respectful friendship. /s

The series hasn't been bad so far, but there are some honestly stupid moments.

Isekai series generally don't do logic well, but dayum, chapter 18 just did something NSFW/NSFL to logic.

@mukiex I don't want to agree with you cause I hate you (for no reason at all. Just cause.) (Kidding) But I do. She is best (current) waifu. Unless an elf joins. .... .

Supporter
@LegoBaka: I think.. and I'm just taking a stab here, she did it so nobles won't be able to fuck with her now. If they did, they'd be fucking with the dude who just went gang-busters against a noble with no fucks given. She also knew that Nagi wouldn't take Aine otherwise. Aine was pretty "stuck" in her current situation, this was an extreme push to get Aine moving again.
But yeah, that was some serious logic limbo and the whole situation reeked of wish-fulfillment. But hey, why else are we here?

Can we get Cecyl some actual clothes, like she's just walking around in rags while everyone else got nice clothes on lol.

CH 2 - 6 was translated by Champion scans. One of the scanlators that removed all of thier translated mangas from MangaDex

So, Champion Scans quit too, huh.

This site's weakness
"Allow users to uploaded their favorite manga, manhwa, and manhua but user can decide to delete it"

That's why most manga, manhwa and manhua keep missing and never get updated

Dex-chan lover
Beside how easily girls lining up to be MC's slave...

Actually this story pretty interesting concept-wise, and MC's knowledge on the beginning of story is really a fresh take.

>don’t trust the king because they could be taking advantage of you
>Immediately trust the beings that contact your mind and are literally calling themselves demons and do what they want

I know isekai is bottom of the barrel but this is dumb even for a isekai
Fuck one day I wish a MC actually gets punished for his dumb actions but no because this is wish fulfillment trash here have a fucking
harem for doing fuck all to actually earn it.

Users who are viewing this thread