Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou

Group Leader
6KpWFqv.png

KNAW LEDGE

Aggregator gang
This would be so much better without the generic evil humans shtick.

Dex-chan lover
Another isekai with your plain ultra op mc who looks weak but it’s not, who will fuck all the impressionable girls and kick the ass of the bad guys who are scum just because...

Sigh, I blame myself for always read this in hope of something different, but if you like it go for it, sure you will enjoy it like the past 50 isekai you already read

the Mc is a demigod....thats why the skill window in ch 1 didnt show anything, it was too small to contain our MC's greatness

I love the light-heartedness of this manga, it’s the perfect easy going read.
Do any of you have recommendations for manga that are similar to this?

Art is nice, I like the drawing of main character. However, I dislike the characteristic of the mermaid.

I keep reading just to see where the manga is heading

the harem tag hits in the moment Dragon Veil throws a tantrum to get Kidan to marry to Platy and Veil.

The only thing i honestly dislike is the whole japanese things are better then anything attitude thats portait in the story, lile yeah japanese food is good but so is other stuff.

Gonna do a summary warning spoilers
a Japanese business man gets summoed to a new world and given the nukes code by Zeus ,along the way he gets a wife , death as a best friend aka one of nuke codes and also marries a dragon who is also a nuke ,the dude himself can hold his own and wipe anyone of the face of the earth by clicking his fingers ,later the demon king pays a visit in search of his lover who went missing, the MC befriends both and ask death to help them get married by getting Hades blessings , well death literally summons Hades and he gives the demon king and wife his blessings , meanwhile back at the human Kingdom Thier mention of the MC know as the all mighty Saint who has access to the nuke codes, the humans want him.

Users who are viewing this thread