Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Ch. 91 - Taste of Memories, Continued

Double-page supporter
The people who hate his family have no empathy at all. You guys just don't understand the intense fear of abandonment. Wouldn't you want to keep your loved one close to you ar any cost, especially when they could have gone forever? Yoda already said that he had no family in Japan anymore. His responsibility is to his family in another world. The way he acted made his family feel insecure so it is partly his fault, too. He failed to make his family trust him.
I sympathize with his family a lot. I have seen many cases where the husbands abandoned his family, especially with immigrants. The husband moved to the US with his family, then he went back to visit his hometown alone, met another woman and decided to never return to US again, abandoned his family and sending the divorce paper through mail. The wife and children are heartbroken. That happened to a friend of mine and many others Men are easily distracted by new things and women.

Dex-chan lover
I’m still a bit disturbed by Yoda-san’s wife actions, but it’s great to know he still has a way to return to Japan and even have some Japanese cuisine when he’s missing it.

Consider Aetheria is base on HRE, Oiria base on France, Rugoshia base on Italy and Rorutia base on UK and from Chapter 81 which show us that Yoda living in western Celtia. This Celtia might base on Poland or Hungary which by horse would take some week but not a month. (For the Map you can check on izakaya Gen chapter 1)
Based on available clue from nobu and gen Manga, I think Celtia is UK, so na galman where Yoda live maybe based on Wales or Ireland, while aitheria are north Germany, so like hamburg or Bremen

Dex-chan lover
Based on available clue from nobu and gen Manga, I think Celtia is UK, so na galman where Yoda live maybe based on Wales or Ireland, while aitheria are north Germany, so like hamburg or Bremen
If I'm madlad I could send Email to ask author the sketchy map and location between Yoda home and Aitheria. Maybe I should.

Users who are viewing this thread