Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Ch. 89 - A Bottle of Soy Sauce

Aggregator gang
Here to break the suspense for people who don't want to wait:
He's fine, he took a few days to visit the grave/shop for souvenirs.
Tho then when he tried to return he was lost, unable to find Nobu store until a certain fox guided his way back (thanks to Eva praying to the small shrine on this side)

In the meantime his son-in-law came looking for him and recognized the "no" hiragana on the signboard.
Though before the SIL could ask Nobu group about Yoda the man returned proper.

Then after they close up shop everyone finally can talk.
SIL's reason for coming is...actually to apologize to Yoda.

In truth, his daughter HAS BEEN GOING TO JAPAN through the burnt down ruins.
They also had him and mom tried, but only the daughter could go through it.
The three discussed and chose to keep quiet about this since they don't want to stress Yoda out.

After the long confession of that secret...Yoda reply was basically "I kinda expected it"
And he explains his hypothesis that the path were actually the so-called "Spirited Away" (kamikakushi)

In his hometown there's legends about people disappearing, but the rare few who return are all children.
So his hypothesis is that his "path" is something get passed down when you conceive a child.

Which is to say even without his wife burning the building down, Yoda would've been unable to return at that time since his daughter already inherited the entry right to the 'path'

Then Yoda ask his SIL "so instead of sending you all the way here, why didn't my daughter just use the path to meet me in Japan?"
SIL "Well, that's the thing, right after you left she tried but she couldn't go through the path anymore"
Everyone got the implication right away.
Maybe its my brain fog, but what's the implication?

Group Leader
Here to break the suspense for people who don't want to wait:
He's fine, he took a few days to visit the grave/shop for souvenirs.
Tho then when he tried to return he was lost, unable to find Nobu store until a certain fox guided his way back (thanks to Eva praying to the small shrine on this side)

In the meantime his son-in-law came looking for him and recognized the "no" hiragana on the signboard.
Though before the SIL could ask Nobu group about Yoda the man returned proper.

Then after they close up shop everyone finally can talk.
SIL's reason for coming is...actually to apologize to Yoda.

In truth, his daughter HAS BEEN GOING TO JAPAN through the burnt down ruins.
They also had him and mom tried, but only the daughter could go through it.
The three discussed and chose to keep quiet about this since they don't want to stress Yoda out.

After the long confession of that secret...Yoda reply was basically "I kinda expected it"
And he explains his hypothesis that the path were actually the so-called "Spirited Away" (kamikakushi)

In his hometown there's legends about people disappearing, but the rare few who return are all children.
So his hypothesis is that his "path" is something get passed down when you conceive a child.

Which is to say even without his wife burning the building down, Yoda would've been unable to return at that time since his daughter already inherited the entry right to the 'path'

Then Yoda ask his SIL "so instead of sending you all the way here, why didn't my daughter just use the path to meet me in Japan?"
SIL "Well, that's the thing, right after you left she tried but she couldn't go through the path anymore"
Everyone got the implication right away.

I'm sorry i'm a little bit on the dumb side but what is that last part?

Maybe its my brain fog, but what's the implication?

So he got hit instantly with good news of being a grandpa right after giving his goodbye to his late parents?

Dex-chan lover
As mentioned by others already, VoidScans has already translated chapters 73 and 74, they just never uploaded them to MangaDex. You can find them on aggregator sites, or contact VoidScans to see if they would upload the chapters.
Does it have to be VoidScans who does it? I see @Electromaster uploading scans from all kinds of groups who don't upload to MD (Reaper, Asura, Rizz, Manhwafreak, etc) because they want to drive traffic to their own site, so why can't they upload Ch 73 & 74?

Supporter
Well, can I just say THANK YOU for picking up this series - genuinely one of my favourites that appears to get passed around from group to group. If you finish it for us all, we will all be very much appreciative!

Dex-chan lover
Oh i thought they meant that the door stop connecting to japan on the last pages lmao

Contributor

Users who are viewing this thread