Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - The Witch and the Archbishop (Middle Part)

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of tiny page 35 on the speech bubble white tiny text barely make out what it says

Double-page supporter
@ifarisu
in the next chapter he wander with no end in inari's world, in novel says he'll be seen in aiteria's alley after some days, exausted and unable to move

My thought is that he was lead to a place by the fox’s spirit that looks over the shop 🤔

Dex-chan lover
There needs to be a break off series of misfortune as that man tries to scam people in another world. Pretty much the inverted layout compared to normal isekai which has the hero going from town to town beating scammers, you instead have a scammer going from town to town trying to scam people, succeeding then everything falls apart and he has to go on the run. Sometimes losing everything and other times making off with the savings of a few people, which ultimately ends up being seized. He meets up with corrupt lords, thieves, scam artists with schemes to ruin the people, and when everything collapses his accomplices are caught red handed. I would suggest also having one of the people he has worked with is also able to escape and becomes a recurring character who does well on his own, but finds his house of cards collapsing every time he runs into the MC. I do suggest that once in a while there is a scam that works and either someone else double crosses him and tries to take the scam for themselves only for them fighting over it causing the scam to be revealed... I just realized why I have such a long post... I tend to ramble when I am tired and it is 3:46 AM... I need to get to sleep

Dex-chan lover
@MCP1986
Cause japan? He gets spirited away to a different realm for a few, but he's literally gonna come back next chapter in the alley way... Just wait for the next chapter, I ain't spoiling everything

Dex-chan lover
YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO HE FUCKING WENT TO THE SHADOW REALM!!!!!!!

i also love how taisho took off his hat, he was fucking ready

and with this i have found the 3rd fat priest dude in manga

the 1st one is the one from the old dandy knight that travels around to eat food
the 2nd is the tsundere fat priest from the paladin Will manga

Dex-chan lover
...As he walked thru the door thus the asshole known as Damian became a powerful and influential politician in the real world

Is no one else commenting on the foreshadowing of this exact pair? It happened back when the deacon back talked to the milk and eggplant priest

Users who are viewing this thread