Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
This chapter has a strong google translation vibe.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping this would be a silly gag manga that makes fun of the ragged isekai harems.
But this chapter makes me think the author is going full retard serious. Not a good sign.

Group Leader
@Kyujyu Google translate no, my mother tongue is not English, is Spanish, I know that many meanings in my language can not have coherence in English, so I try that in both languages can have similarity, although I still have many flaws.

Fed-Kun's army
@Equilibrium Any gag manga that isn't a one-shot gets old really fucking fast, and usually turns out lazier than what it was mocking within a few chapters. The main problem with this is the awful writing and art, not the dumb premise.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo... if a Manga character plays a game on his smartphone, where the graphics looks like a cartoon, why would a girl in the Manga think that a cartoon drawing is a photo of her? Unless the world in the Manga looks like a cartoonish world?

Dex-chan lover
...It never crossed his mind she was in cahoots with them? How dense can he be?

Fed-Kun's army
MC: ...
High school boy: What are you doing ?!?
MC: *Respirar* CHICO DE SECUNDARIA

>hate isekai harem
>saw a manga with isekai harem tag
>knows what coming from the synopsis and 1st ch
> still proceed to read
>moan afterward

While this ch is hard to read, but no...
The author isnt a retard, the only retard here is (You)

@Chizan

I think he knew she was in cahoots with them...but he has a guilty conscience and she looks like a girl he let sacrifice herself to kill the demon lord.

He healed the guy he beat the crap out of too. He's trying to be a good person to atone for letting the girl in his fantasy world die.

Dex-chan lover
So he has powerful body and have the ability to see people's status but the only job he could get is dishwashing at restaurant? What the hell?

You should either rename the first chapter or use the same chapter numbering system as the first, since now the second chapter is below the first one.

Interesting... I will always welcome Isekai and its derrivate anytime!

P.S. Love the credit page, somehow it gives an illusion of 3D

Users who are viewing this thread