Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Didn't notice someone picked this, after it ended in the raws, i completely forgot about this one, just like the author did with the novels

Dex-chan lover
finally, after 87 years there is an update thanks for picking this up! \(T_T)/

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if you translate bi-weekly, weekly, twice a month or once a month. Just seeing this continue is far enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation; this is the first time I'm seeing this series but I'm enjoying it. The translations are good enough, and better than nothing. I can understand a rough translation (and honestly it isn't bad - I'm reading it pretty smoothly); I can't read Japanese. I really appreciate you giving this a go and exposing me to this series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Better than nothing. I wonder if MC will have sex with the girls in the ending, or if it will be some open-ended crap.

Dex-chan lover
I do appreciate the fact that someone is attempting to finish the job so thanks tl. And yeah I get school being the stopping point. Also it was neat blasting through and entire chapter instead of a half. But man, Rio is something alright.

Dex-chan lover
so a 1000 mp per skill? High-end skill? Low-end skill? Any skill? If the latter, then what a bad mileage…

Dex-chan lover
2000 MP to execute 2 skills. Very power inefficient.
180 seconds to execute 2 actions at once. Just who is he fighting, the DMV staff of Zootopia?

TL says it's about 80% correct, so I take it this is part of the remaining 20%.
I was thinking the exact same thing.
Like it sounds like he's watching a video tutorial about each skill before using them.

I'm going to take a guess on the numbers being more like 20, and 1.8 seconds. That sounds a bit more scary.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Rough grammar aside, it's at least readable. You do you translator. I just appreciate someone continuing this.

Double-page supporter
2000 MP to execute 2 skills. Very power inefficient.
180 seconds to execute 2 actions at once. Just who is he fighting, the DMV staff of Zootopia?

TL says it's about 80% correct, so I take it this is part of the remaining 20%.
Most likely the correct meaning would be something along the following lines:
The hero invokes / executes the double action skill for 2000 MP.
For a duration of 180 seconds the hero can execute 2 actions at once.

So it is probably a skill that allows the hero to use different magic spells, skills or / and normal attacks twice as often as normal.
Like if he can usually shoot one fireball spell at a time from each hand, then he can now shoot 2 different fireball spells from that hand at once.
Therefore it basically raises his fighting power to 2 times his usual power.
That is not inefficient at all if you really need to raise your fighting power.

The MC most likely just used it to make sure he can take down the yakuza before they can fire a single bullet at Leo.

Users who are viewing this thread