Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Magician VS Dark Magic I

Supporter
I may be completely off base, but ‘Primeval names’ sounds better to me than ‘Barbaric names’ given the context. No knowledge of translations here so just my opinion and may not be accurate to the source material.

Group Leader
@dragonfbare it does sound better, I played with the idea of changing it to something else (e.g. a translation of the webnovel calls them twilight names) but as far as I could tell it's literally barbaric/barbarian name.
It's 蛮名, 蛮 meaning barbarian, and 名 meaning name.
Probably would have used Primeval, sounds much better haha.

Thankyou very much for the chapter! I wish I can support you, but I don't have any money or japanese knowledge. Thankyou very much tho! Also, I thought the webnovel translation said "Wild Names"? I might be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
> Liliana: "Can you please me give cat-san"
Me: "Meow meow meow" (then hugged)

> Liliana: "If i refused, i loose my purpose to exist..."
Well, she was just a child after all. If she hadnt a guardian, she doesnt know how to survive her predicament.
Also, she knows her state, loosing purpose like that is like accepting your fate.
I believe she can overcome this, because she was like matured enough to understand her state.
What she needs to learn was life education as a sideline, not military stuff all the time...

> MC: "Through force huh"
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! TAME HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it just me tripping, or is the scarred eye not even the one the eye patch covers?

edit: nvm, it was just the reflection.

Dex-chan lover
Why is he so kind to her? Because he's a lolicon, obviously.

Man they gave up him having an overwhelming advantage fast huh? Guess they intended this to go a different direction, but I'm still kinda disappointed..

What the,
it now feels weird and confusing.
I don't even now what is happening man

Dex-chan lover
That cat on the top right of page 34 have a majin mark lol

Contributor
fused the picture

ugfEO4d.png

Users who are viewing this thread