Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Experiment

Dex-chan lover
@captain_crunch
This entire series runs in a cycle.
experiments and grinding
Merchant sheenanigans
sexy time and SoL

and later on we will get some political intrigue, but for now enjoy the ride.

Aggregator gang
@Doomer From what I've been able to tell, he has one sword and depending on how many points he dedicates to the sword, its form and abilities change. For example:
6 points is Durandal
5 points is Fragarach
h18.png
0 points is the bronze sword that we see on page 25
x25.jpg

Remember when he was building out his character in chapter 0 he put the max amount of points into weapon which is why it is so powerful
x8.png

However those six points requires a lot of Bonus Points which limits the amount of other skills he can get. So honestly he could probably reduce his sword to something like 3 points and still have it be a "good sword", but he's so use to his OP weapon that he thinks everything else is weak in comparison. He's too use to OHKO.

I read a lot of the light novel / web novel which was pretty trash (or at least its translation) because it was so repetitive and bland. However, the manga is another story. It's really well done and Roxanne is 5x better. Thank you for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
this was the first WN i read a long time ago... then the tl kinda stopped cause the author slowed the release... wonder if its still alive now....

Thanks for the translation. I had pretty much given up on this series, I'm glad someone picked it up again.

I'm confused, in the beginning, he sets one of his bonus skills as "second job" but he's been able to set more and more jobs now? Can other people set 6 jobs as well? I read the previous chapters a while back so I may be forgetting something. Can someone remind me why he can set so many jobs and what the "second job" bonus skill even did? What does the "force class" skill do?

In order to set more jobs is he using his BP on the "second job" skill multiple times?

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck someone picked this up... time to re-read this so I know what the hell's going on

Users who are viewing this thread