Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Carelessness (2)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap. Interesting to see that a bunch of the boxes in the other chapter were actually just anti-redraws.

Double-page supporter
Geez man I like ecchi as much as the next guy but is the story ever gonna progress? Or is it gonna be more boning for 5 to 10 chapters and isn't this supposed to be a harem? I think this is probably the only harem manga I have read where it's taken this long to meet the next member 😂

@TheFlash080

Looks like chapter 37 or 38 will introduce the harem element in to the manga...

Ya... This manga is a very slow burn but it is a consistent burn not jumping around too much...

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080
https://mangadex.org/title/44450/kaettekita-motoyuusha
Be nice if this had a better translator, but I enjoy this because MC is a real hero, as in he helps people without thinking, but he is also a bit of a realist and turns around and asks payment for services rendered. Also has girls be more than eye candy like this manga, they end up near equal to him in fighting power and only his certain kill hero only moves let him be stronger.

It's been suspecting prior to this, but I'd say this chapter confirms Roxanne has feelings for the MC. She didn't have to offer to comfort him, but she chose to. Nice. Seeing this as more of a marriage in medieval days now than slavery (yes it's slavery, but women tended to be "sold" to suitors in marriage anyways back then.)

Dex-chan lover
@loyalviewer55

In all honesty, I don't think I've seen any other fictional story hold onto a relationship for this long that wasn't already present before the story started. The author usually adds drama because reasons.

Thank you for the update, it was much better than the other one.
I think Soseki and Gk007! need to pick up the pace, if not then the other one will continue release the update because it can't wait to read the update.

Users who are viewing this thread