Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Never Give Up (3)

Not much in terms of story telling, world building, or stakes so far.

At 44 chapters in, there needs to be something more to retain readers.

The art is good but the story is . . . . .this is getting an anime really ? https://mangadex.org/title/36123/isekai-de-tochi-o-katte-noujou-o-tsukurou have much more potential for an anime actually

Aggregator gang
you pervs want sex, but what i look forward to the most in the anime is the bandit manhunt! that shit was awesome on paper, i hope they make it even better in animation

Fed-Kun's army
(have you been watching this whole time?) what is supposed to look at the roof? The floor? Roxanne?
Like as a virgin can someone please tell me is it normal to not look at your partner during sex?

Group Leader
@sambucety I don’t read webnovels but apparently this title (originally a webnovel) was the last title from the same generation of isekai webnovel to be adapted to anime
the generation I’m talking about is filled with titles like Log Horizon, Re:Zero, Tate no Yuusha, Mushoku Tensei, Kumo Desu ga, etc.
so this anime adaptation is actually late compared to the other titles

but I can agree with your opinion
story and character-wise, the title you’re talking about is better than this title

Anime adaptation, huh? I mean, it works, its not a hentai or anything, but i guess some of the magic might be lost because of stricter rules on tv anime and stuff.

As long as this adaptation doesn't get the EX-Arm treatment... *shudders*
It should be more decent in terms of quality...
I fucking hope that is the case.

If you think about it, the people who say "loli is wrong" purely based on physical standards are wrong. Yeah it might be weird to draw a mature irl like one far younger, but if the personality is sufficiently adult-like, there is no real problem.

Also, on the one hand an anime adaptation is cool, on the other hand... the first half of this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me Sherry and Rox develop some yuri too.

I need that mutual love harem injected directly into my veins.

Users who are viewing this thread