Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Group Leader
@F00M I very much agree xD this is such a fun read when I just take it at face value without questioning every little dumb thing that happens

With this update, Soseki scans has caught up with the raws. The next raw chapter should drop in a week or 2 since its a monthly release.

Nearly 40 chapters in and he's only gotten a house, bath and a 2nd slave. Slow and boring af. Only thing keeping me coming back is Roxanne.

@FRASH_18 Roxy is a dog-girl, right? So even if he freed her from slavery it won't change anything because she is as loyal as her ancestors.
The plot level is - fast food, take a sex scenes away and rating will drop below 5 at the very least. People reading this only for sex scenes, you can see it from a comment section filled with complains about how poor the plot is, but every new chapter is sitting at #1 spot in top chapters rating.

Some people are like: There are smut scenes in this manga.
Me: Ah, okay. Did you people even read the tags?
It's like eating an ice cream and ranting there is cream or dairy milk in it.

@muser would be cool if blocking smut tag in settings would actually block it in top chapters that is shown to you, but it's not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Is a problematic manga for the one of the main themes in it and will probably never get out of Japan, and we are fine with that, don't like it go away, anyway the slavery in it is literally world's away what is still present in ours.
Comic characters have no right people.

And in isekai our laws don't count, and even if they do, it would be the laws of what country? North Korea sells their people as slaves but how much do we hear abut that?

wanted to say thank you for uploading so often lately :D

p.s people in comments stop being snowflakes and just dont read if you can handle slavery theme IN FREAKING DRAWINGS!

Can anyone clarify my doubt?

I remember reading in the early chapters that masters are free citizens, so their tax is 100 thousand nars per year. But in the chapter 38 page number 17 it says that ordinary citizens are taxed 30 thousand nars per year.

My guess is that if a citizen owns a slave then that citizen's tax will become 100 thousand nars per year from 30 thousand nars per year and an additional 10 thousand nars per year for each slave owned.

Is my guess right?

I like how the story is slow for a change. Getting so tired of isekai manga that rush through everything with as little detail as possible. Smut's a bonus. If you don't like it, stop opening manga with the smut tag.

@muser Sure :)

Yes, that’s right. There are 4 or so classes of people in their society:

Royalty and Nobility
Freemen (100,000 annual tax)
Ordinary Citizens (30,000 annual tax)
Slaves (10,000 annual tax)

Freemen are different from Ordinary Citizens because they have a direct appeal right to the crown.

@Rewindx Thanks :)
Freemen are different from Ordinary Citizens because they have a direct appeal right to the crown.

I didn't get the above part. Can you please explain more about the freemen class.

Then noble class are exempted from taxes huh. Lucky them.

@muser The story hasn’t said much about the rights and responsibilities of Nobility (if I remember correctly) besides that they’re responsible for the public safety of their territory.

It doesn’t go much into the direct appeal right that freemen have either, really. ^^; If I had to guess, while ordinary citizens can only appeal to their local nobility if they’re wronged, freemen are allowed to sue nobility or people from other territories and have their case heard by the crown. If they’re robbed or wronged, they can seek justice from the crown, while ordinary citizens just have to roll with the punches.

Users who are viewing this thread