Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 24 - So Begins the Game of Gods

Dex-chan lover
Man the whiplash from this chapter, I had to check if I was still reading the same manga in the middle there, are the succubi from an H game or a natural part of this world ? Also chubby succubus was cute af, that fucking tackle

Dex-chan lover
Vagia ?! That's kinda on the nose huh. And what was that pile of junk at the end supposed to be? Well anyways this is takin a turn for the retarded - typical evil career choices and such

Group Leader
Glad the manga has almost caught up to the Light Novel. I read the LN cuz there was too much curiosity within me.

Thanks for the Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Oh I like where this is going. Takuto ain't f*cking around anymore

Still though. Succubi queen "Vagia". Secret Technique: Titty Slap...bruh lol

Dex-chan lover
Alrighty then, chapter 24 (I assume this concludes the fifth volume ?) and we're finally going for that world conquest promised in the title !

That chapter felt pretty disjointed though. I get the need to expose the readers to all the various hero/faction summons that are breaking the world and will (presumably) stand on Mynoghra's path, but the cuts to completely unrelated locations/storylines in the middle of the chapter are a bit jarring. Well, maybe it's not really the switch by themselves, but the tonal shifts…

Vagia ?! That's kinda on the nose huh.
Probably isn't for japanese readers though.
And what was that pile of junk at the end supposed to be?
Weapons. Presumably from his instant summon ability.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread