Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 26 - Conference of Two Nations

Dex-chan lover
RxYLo4I.png

Cute horse :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
You should probably spoiler that.
But wow other games getting outta hand
err dunno if that any spoiler in what i commented since its already happened in this chpater and some chapter back, except the manga failed to express it well enough unlike the LN
Any novel reader here? Can someone spoiler me about erakino? I wonder if she Will be enemy,Ally, or neutral to MC in the future ? (also i forget the grammar, before "the future" what word the correct one? It or In? Thanks forward)
she dead, she and her master step on land mine and both of them get offed by MC.
Ira Takuto is not someone you want to anger, in sort story LN there interview with some one that competed with MC in earth and he once made MC get serious mad and get obliterated in the game they played

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Well, that answers what I was wondering last time. Only Soalina (and perhaps Fenne) has willingly allied herself with Erakino, and Qualia still exists as its own faction.

I like how Takuto seemed to be perceptive enough to notice the negative effects his appearance was doing to mayor Antelize, and pulled his hood down.

Did Pepe just casually reveal one of their cards in the negotiation? So it seems Dragontan may be close to famine and they need food. Mynoghra can help with that, so long as the populace isn't too... picky. If they're actually gonna be joining Mynoghra as its second city, I think the people remaining there will eventually experience something similar to the dark elf immigrants who have integrated well and have no problems with the food.
I don't know wtf you just said my brother but good job, its probably cause this shit updates once a year

Dex-chan lover
What I find interesting is that when the Major Elf lady reacted badly he knew how to reduce the effect. I always assumed he is unaware how he "seems" to other people but it seems someone actually explained it to him ... probably the kids.
I thought it was cause he stared at her tits too hard, and the feeling stopped cause he looked away.

Aggregator gang
Omg, I went off to read the light novel after the previous chapter. I had forgotten where this was at. I loved reading this arc, hyped.

Double-page supporter
Just got here after reading in one weekend... Holy fuckballs. Also mama... Noooo...!

"power beyond human understanding, Atou" nah that's too long, her correct title is "Best Girl, Atou"

Users who are viewing this thread