Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Witches of Regret ①

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so Caria is sharing her pain with everyone around her, I understand that. What is Maria doing? It seemed like she chomped on the goblins (because there was a "nom"), but then she made the mechanic guy stop functioning and forget his abilities.
something like the power of love preventing enemies to attack her maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^^) Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^^)

Double-page supporter
Shite, I categorized this manga in the same genre as Made In Abyss. a NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN type of manga

Dex-chan lover
i read that this has some kind of NTR plot, is that true ?
Yup.
Hon-H Forced NTR.
I mean what I write and I'm perfectly sane when using those words.
Bull-s*** system logic, though.

What else will you call when the female lead is forced to betray
and hurt (kill)
the MC against her will?

But of course, Takuto will get revenge against them which will make you as satisfied as this chapter. And take back her girl in 1 piece.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully there are interesting limitations to their power system that actually come into play during the story.
They are actually really weak though. They don't play any big role in the next story. It makes no difference if we don't have them.
Something I really hate in Shounen manga.
The author must be wrong in his planning,
he made Thanos-like characters and then proceeded to turn them into air.

Dex-chan lover
"Feel pain. Contemplate pain. Accept pain. Know pain. One who does not know pain cannot possibly understand true peace. We will never forget Mother's pain. And now, the world shall know pain. Shinra Tensei."

Dex-chan lover
They are actually really weak though. They don't play any big role in the next story. It makes no difference if we don't have them.
Something I really hate in Shounen manga.
The author must be wrong in his planning,
he made Thanos-like characters and then proceeded to turn them into air.
That's more because of the enemy player's power than them being weak though, the sisters easily stomp the paladins in the final fight between Takuto and the DM when the game session is temporarily suspended.

Dex-chan lover
so that witches exist was already hinted ... but now they are gone crazy ? ... i hope they recover a bit poor girls

Double-page supporter
IMG_20230313_011222.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They finally snapped completely and now the world faces a terror not seen before.

Contributor
Okay, so Caria is sharing her pain with everyone around her, I understand that. What is Maria doing? It seemed like she chomped on the goblins (because there was a "nom"), but then she made the mechanic guy stop functioning and forget his abilities.
She consumed his memories and the mech's abilities, I guess she only makes the physical move when she eats material objects.

Users who are viewing this thread