Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 23.3 - Curtain Call ③

Dex-chan lover
well, looks like we got our first generic highschool student who got hit by a truck isekai mc coming in
So there is a lot of different system logic reincarnated person, first our MC in real time battle tactic, those j e r k s with Self-righteousness monologues in old school RPG, and finally the Generic Isekai MC searching waifus by trying to help them

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit a self righteous jrpg generic mc 💀 does anyone know if he dies later on?

Dex-chan lover
This generic isekai harem-looking protagonist madafaka really KS this shit huh:shamihuh:

:meguuusad: Isla... Glad the light brought both the twins to their senses

Thank you for the translation! :coffee:
Tho I do wonder what he meant by "You two haven't defeated me yet"

The guy who popped up feels like the OG MC to me...
I mean the sick shota that reincarnated was always a side character in any manga...

Aggregator gang
So does Isla really not come back ever?
What the actual fuck man...

Dex-chan lover
isla being dead doesnt make alot of sense to me. most game with 'heroes' mechanics allow you to revive them after they die, why cant MC just go through the summoning again?

also from what you guys are saying they really borked this boss fight, wonder if they will pull a OPM and undo a chapter

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I was a little late you guys have it right. That's the most common template I've ever seen for a character.
I saw some mentions of the novel here. I've avoided it so far but maybe I should read it. Even without reading it this seemed to just be glossed over without depth so I think I have no choice but to read it now.

Dex-chan lover
Their rampage mode is only active at night so they went back to normal at daybreak.
To be more specific, during the full and new moons. They are legitimate lunatics.

And to those wondering about Isla.... keep reading. It's covered in the intro to the next arc... along with their plan to do something about it.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
isla being dead doesnt make alot of sense to me. most game with 'heroes' mechanics allow you to revive them after they die, why cant MC just go through the summoning again?

also from what you guys are saying they really borked this boss fight, wonder if they will pull a OPM and undo a chapter
it could be a permadetah game like Fire Emblem, that makes so a player can enable it or not, or like a souls game where the player can kill important NPC, ruining the playthrough or even just that as it was written MC can't ressurect her right at that time.
Summoning her already cost him a lot, is possible that the gimmick to bring back a dead hero requires usng their original core, that was eaten, or a structure MC still didn't build, or can't until he progresses at a certain point.

Dex-chan lover
If you care about story from smth that you read, then this is yet another perfect example why novels are miles better than any of their adaptation.

Novel>Manga>Anime>Live Action.

Whoever thinks otherwise is clueless about the absolute truth of work budget.

Dex-chan lover
Well it took a while, but now at least they can start accepting the loss of Isla. :meguuusad:

That generic isekai protag casually jumps in, then casually leaves. :chad:
But I assume MC will fight him in the future as he seems like a "hero" from a different game and he's technically an "evil" god.

Dex-chan lover
I assume this guy being generic Isekai Protag 1635 is on purpose, the "Game" he embodies probably had that as an MC.

Users who are viewing this thread