Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 23.3 - Curtain Call ③

Dex-chan lover
Yeah and seeing how he just walk right there and saying "saving" people I feel like he's gonna be a pain future enemies who's whole shtick was "I am the good guy"
So he shouldn't have intervened when he saw a giant hedgehog rolling towards to ragged looking crying children (with a tinge of insanity in their eyes)? So far he behaved quite normally, including the part where he gtfo'd once he noticed that those 3 were nutcases

Dex-chan lover
So he shouldn't have intervened when he saw a giant hedgehog rolling towards to ragged looking crying children (with a tinge of insanity in their eyes)? So far he behaved quite normally, including the part where he gtfo'd once he noticed that those 3 were nutcases
Don’t know if they’ll have this particular scene depicted in the manga, but our guy here had less that pure intentions

Basically he was lead to believe by who he was sent by that he’ll have a harem protagonist encounter with Atou and the twins. It’s really funny reading, he basically swoops in and every female in the vicinity barely restrains their desire to kill him and he just slinks off.

Dex-chan lover
isla being dead doesnt make alot of sense to me. most game with 'heroes' mechanics allow you to revive them after they die, why cant MC just go through the summoning again?

also from what you guys are saying they really borked this boss fight, wonder if they will pull a OPM and undo a chapter
That because it's an RPG event.
In classic RPG, you can be reborn everytime from death in battle, but a cinematic death is another story. Few RPG takes the path to perma kill a protagonist, but that can happen. (Final fantasy 7, Aerith death)
Also, when a Main character dies, most frequently we obtain another character with the same build and skills to replace it (Legend of dragoon, Albert is obtained after Lavitz death). So it's also because it was an RPG event that the twin could inherit Isla's power as a hero.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean.. did he not took notice like at all he was strooling in a battlefield and took at the very least a moment to notice there were this massive beast being chased down by two suspiciously calm little girl.

It probably just me but, I don't think normal person would actively go on a zone of conflict and go on about saving people for no reason in the first place

Group Leader
Thanks for the Translations, great job as usual. :salute:
Oh 1st look at another player. He sure looks generic.

Encounter is a bit different but more or less the same
what the hell is with that dude just swoops in and steals their kill then says some bullshit and then leaves??
The new guy is supposed to be from the same game as the Demon Lord. Do you guys remember the part where Isla died? She had encountered a "Forced Story Event" where either the hero or the hero's comrades die. Here is a similar even that, The Demon Lord can only be Killed by the Hero. Hence why the new guy went for the kill outta nowhere. Hope your happy with my explanation. :win:

So it's also because it was an RPG event that the twin could inherit Isla's power as a hero.
I thought the inheritance was the result of an update she chose, from their original game, not the RPG side of things?

I mean.. did he not took notice like at all he was strooling in a battlefield and took at the very least a moment to notice there were this massive beast being chased down by two suspiciously calm little girl.

It probably just me but, I don't think normal person would actively go on a zone of conflict and go on about saving people for no reason in the first place
They weren't calm and I could easily see someone thinking they were delirious, with how they were acting, especially if they didn't arrived after most of the carnage happened.

Similarly, if someone has JRPG protagonist levels of power, I could very easily see them walking on to a battle field and trying to save everyone they can, because they are in a much better position to end any given fight without injuries than almost anyone else. Wanting to help people is not bad.

Dex-chan lover
They weren't calm and I could easily see someone thinking they were delirious, with how they were acting, especially if they didn't arrived after most of the carnage happened.
This what you pick to dwell on?

Dex-chan lover
Cunny is crying... So anyway i'm glad the author fooled the translator, i'm sure in like 10 chapters he will release a 4 part chapter to fool you once more.

Dex-chan lover
Shoulda known they'd pull this shit. Sacrifices don't mean much when characters don't stay dead.

Dex-chan lover
Man, RPG cinematic death is OP. Take rando demon, name them, have them attack and lost to the opponent, use cinematic death skill to kill enemy leader because leader is a good person and shield his friends from harm.

Instead of Civ games, i think our MC is lot closer to warcraft/starcraft game where you can only spawn 1 unit per champion, so revival should be available later probable same champion but new memory.

Dex-chan lover
poor kids, having their mothers sacrifice for them not once but two times is too much.

Dex-chan lover
That's r-right... let it all out young ones...
it's alright to cry...
one-piece-luffy-anime-crying-vi85vg7iv519kjxm.gif

ISLA WHY?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
This is the TRAUMA that I quit this series in the past.
Don't worry, there's no more Tregady.

There will be only BullS*** logic incoming that will make you frustrated.

Dex-chan lover
isla being dead doesnt make alot of sense to me. most game with 'heroes' mechanics allow you to revive them after they die, why cant MC just go through the summoning again?

also from what you guys are saying they really borked this boss fight, wonder if they will pull a OPM and undo a chapter
Yeah, in order to "Revive?" Isla, MC needs to kill everyone and everything standing in his way to get "Ascension Ending"
In other words, becoming like a real Demon Lord and "Conquer the whole world" leaving no one opposing him alive.

PS: that's just what MC thought. Because "Ascension Ending" will grant your wish.
Not state if your wish can really revive someone like Dragon Balls.

Dex-chan lover
If you care about story from smth that you read, then this is yet another perfect example why novels are miles better than any of their adaptation.

Novel>Manga>Anime>Live Action.

Whoever thinks otherwise is clueless about the absolute truth of work budget.
You are missing 1 part.

Light Novel > Web Novel > Manga > Anime > Live Action

Dex-chan lover
For everyone complaining about generic isekai protagonist.... you do remember how this story started right?

also considering were doing games. We have 4X Strategy game then we were introduced to a JPG .

Chances are boring guy is another game genre entirely considering the oneshot of the boss hes either "over leveled" or hes part of a genre that allows such.

Users who are viewing this thread