Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 23.3 - Curtain Call ③

Dex-chan lover
It may look like a dude just randomly barged into their fight.
But in the novel, it was hinted that his intervention was guided by his god,
presumably to stop the dark lord from saying the god's name out loud
so i wanna ask, is this guy like a generic isekai mc who has powers similar to a game he once played Y/N.

Dex-chan lover
Can you explain more man ?
How'd it change from the novel cause the appearance of that dude was so random and the the interaction/dialogue was so awkward with him there
In the (web?) novel there was a standoff between Atou, the twins and the new guy, where she recognizes his outfit as a highschool uniform. Atou orders the twins to stop and return to Mynoghra as ordered by their king, and the twins simply refuse, saying that they want to go after the new guy for taking away their opportunity to avenge Isla. Seeing their outright insubordination, Atou explodes, yelling at them to remember their place and obey orders.

Meanwhile the new guy stands there awkwardly as he gradually understands that he wasn't saving anyone and that he just got in their way, causing the twins to become hostile. Atou questions the new guy about his intentions while being wary of a potential new enemy from another world, and eventually the new guy leaves.

Then the night fades away, and the twins snap out of their moon induced madness, becoming consumed by their grief. Atou then orders them again to return, telling them that she will pretend that that (their outright insubordination) didn't happen. The twins comply while feeling guilt for disobeying their own king's orders.

Something like that. Much better scene imo.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Appears
Steals kill
Spouts something
Refuses to elaborate
Runs away Leaves
z2bc71alfso61.png

Also I have a feeling the guy would become an adversary in the future, especially since he appears human.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hold tf up! Who's that dude?
I saw one of y'all spoiler, wtf?
So he's not an ally? Well, it's safe to assumed that anyone that looks uncursed is not gonna be part of mynoghra.

Fed-Kun's army
And in comes the most boring character in this series. Generic Japanese Isekai protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah and seeing how he just walk right there and saying "saving" people I feel like he's gonna be a pain future enemies who's whole shtick was "I am the good guy"
Time to prep the pitchforks and torches for the probable case of severe self-righteousness (the kind of protag who insists they’re right and everyone else are daft cunts when he’s probably the daftest of all cunts)

Users who are viewing this thread