Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Do Whatever It takes to Survive

>Munchkin
>a literal D20
>saving throws
>D&D PC spreadsheet
kueck, author don't even tried to dissimulate a bit

@zenyo
he got 1 (a literal Iwata mode) in CON tho

Double-page supporter
endurance is..... ugh, poor guy is a quick shooter <.<

I support siscons, so I'll see where this goes. Demon god looked cool (and hot!), hopefully she wasnt malicious and was hiding information for his own good.

"edit" I just read the title. 1hp... its game over already if this is really D&D, D&D is luck of the dice, not skill. 1hp manga is kind a turn off really, cause he will only live on BS writing. Plot armor :/. Plot armor that has the enchanted magic ability to make his enemies roll 1s. Providing he has 1 constitution/endurance. I been playing Pathfinder the last few weeks. on normal mode ability damage to 0 makes you unconscious. on the harder modes it kills you... so if he takes 1 ability damage hes more likely dead. Unless hes playing in easy mode :/

I'm pretty sure someone would have noticed this, but on page 34, the Medicine item says:

'Medicine: It will produce omnipotent medicine with no limits, "Ever Bottle of Elixir"'.

Let me repeat that: OMNIPOTENT MEDICINE WITH NO LIMITS. Omnipotent means "One having unlimited power or authority", so since the Ever Bottle of Elixir is omnipotent and has no limits, HE CAN MAKE WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH ESSENTIALLY A FREAKIN BOTTLE OF UNLIMITED POWER!!! HE COULD USE THE BOTTLE TO CREATE MEDICINE THAT WOULD PERMANENTLY INCREASE HIS HP BY 1 BILLION. HE COULD INCREASE ALL HIS STATS TO A BILLION. HE COULD CREATE A LIQUID THAT TURNS HIM INTO AN IMMORTAL GOD. WTH?!?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T HE CHOOSE THIS?!?!?!? Even if the item didn't give him unlimited power and only healed him, at this point in time he wouldn't know about how much HP he would have, so the item that would let him heal himself indefinitely would be the best item to keep himself alive, since then he could just hold the bottle in his mouth and drink it at all times.

tl;dr - MC is a stoopy stoop and should've taken da Omnipotent Medicine Bottle. Also, MC should have waited for da staff to have finished being made before taking da dive.

On the other hand, @Tyco2003, the MC grabbed the most important book in their world, the DM manual! >_< By doing so, he hypothetically could use it to make said items. He's not supposed to be able to read it, yet he could. He also fell with the dice. By controlling both, he could reroll until he gets 18 or just write in whatever ridiculous stats he wants.

Yes, I'd agree that if the power gave him the ability to "make any potion imaginable", that sounds ideas, except that we A. don't know if that's a direct translation, and B. even if it were, for those folks who have played D&D/D20 games will note, just because you have an ability/skill to make something, doesn't necessarily mean that you have the resources/materials/mats to make it. The questing necessary to make it could be impossible, and thus, while he might be able to nominally boost his stats, that doesn't necessarily mean that he'll be able to do other, related things. That's part of the problem.

On the other hand, since he has the Dungeon Master's Guide/God's Magical Handbook For Their World, he's got a means to break the game. He may be able to use is to rewrite the foundations of this new world and gain all of those previously stated abilities. Just saying. :3

Remember, he could rewrite his stats or write in whatever rediculous stats that he wants for other people, write in his own spells, or worse. Frack, he could add in that his current stats include spells like Mind Rape, give himself a spark of immortality, or more! >_<

Did I mention he could make ALL of the Demon/Devil Lords of their world, plus the Angels and Dragons, and other creatures serve him? >_< Change their alignment, back story, etc., all with the stroke of a pen! Of course, that all depends on how creative he is, after all. This person likes makes games especially challenging, so perhaps that won't fly! >_<

Dex-chan lover
so he gave himself one HP when he smacked the calculator. wow...

Dex-chan lover
Goblin Slayer Approves!

3663571_0.jpg

W-wait??? The goblins all dead coz of poison, but the imprisoned girls r not dead ??????? :eek:

Fed-Kun's army
> Killed by a big horned demon monster out of nowhere
> Hi, I'm a completely unrelated person with the exact same style of horns
Sense motive check fail.

Double-page supporter
@Laxius exactly it's his own hot blood that have done that. + he could just have asked the book instead of staff or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
This is a much better start than these things usually get. Instead of the whole "Bloo bloo bloo, look at what a sad, worthless, bullied, helpless NEET I am, I deserve super OP abilities because my life is sooooooo~ hard, wah wah wah" we see a strong focus on the driving motivation of the story and main character.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how this one goes.

This mc is rather gross... I mean bro calm down with the sis complex. I have no hope for romance or for anything to happen with his harem when he is weirdly obsessed with his sister. I would desperately look for my sister to if this had happened to us but guy out here "I can't live with out my sana!" Bruh shut up and detach your existence from your 14 year old sisters

That little sister is an angel. Ya I would risk my life in another world to save her. Fk elves and dragons, gotta save my fam.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, this manga has a bad rating, but this first chap is rather nice, siscon ftw.

Users who are viewing this thread