Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - In the Fortress City (Cont.)

Dex-chan lover
probably the first isekai i've seen where the dwarf is just a straight up piece of shit, not a haughty fun kind but the "i'm gonna rape ya girl and murder you for fun" kind.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Noob! Didn't you know? Lawful Good people are evil.

@ReaVen_LEAD Are you hosting this? Since all three usually ended up coming hand in hand, you are going to lose a lot xD.

Come on, look at that fox smile, it's obvious. Goddammit MC dense as heck

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking hell i'm gonna abandon this, the author really made him weak with a wuss personality great job author, surely mc with this kind of personality will be interesting huh? If he was smarter but weak it would be better but the author go with such idiotic personality

Double-page supporter
BRUH RUN
THIS GUY IS WORSE THAN THE THUGS AND THIEVES HOLY SHIT

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I know this chapter was meant to show how sloppy and useless they are but goddamn.

Dex-chan lover
If the guidebook says he is lawful good, then why do they even bother trying to make us think he is sus.? You literally already stated that it is impossible for the guy to be a bad guy using your mangaka powers, so dont bother writing him that way.

Dex-chan lover
>Disrespect Goddess
>Steal her Book
>Join a party with a Cleric of the god of JUSTICE and FAIRNESS
Oh I am laughing.
@feha
Lawful Good =/= completely trustworthy, especially not if you'd completely offended a non evil aligned deity.

Dex-chan lover
@Kikaibaka not trustworthy no, especially not to their enemies (like you said, someone who stole a gods book is likely to be targeted by rival gods clerics as they think he belongs to that "evil god"). But they are also not evil underhanded people, so drawing that "smile smile, im a villain" face is pretty stupid.

edit: or if they are unaware that the book he stole was from the evil god, they might just think he is someone who disrespected a deity and stole from her, making it apt to dispense some justice.

Users who are viewing this thread