Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - In the Fortress City (Cont.)

OHNONONONONO
There are 2 kinds of alignment that I have to deal with carefully in DnD 3.5. Lawful Good and Chaotic Evil. You can easily makes a crazy psycho murder hobo with those 2 alignment mindset.

Also, Lawful Good =/= Lawful Nice.

Double-page supporter
"There are still good people."
Sure kid, but he ain't one of 'em. Never trust someone who smiles ALL the time.

Aggregator gang
No wonder why he was bullied, he's a stumbling anti-social sperg who is pretending to be smart.

@Verrone

:Gives you a smile- in italic:

article-0-133630E4000005DC-85_470x675.jpg

Double-page supporter
He's stupid as fuck, jfc, 17 intelligence my ass, if you barely reach 10 is a lot, jesus, why just not suggesting the girl to begin with to swap classes or something, or at least swap her gear, she's clearly useless the way she's doing things, cmon, this dude is supposed to be a nerd who can beat any game in any difficulty with any restriction, and he can't even help optimise his very own partner?
Also, trusting the book for every single thing is stupid as well, man, think for yourself for five minutes instead or let the book be the MC... Not saying he should be the mixture of the greatest minds of the world, but just a bit of common sense doesn't hurt anybody, trying to be an adventurer just after using one spell and killing one goblin... man, this is getting disappointing after the interesting start in CH1

Aggregator gang
"Lawful good"

So basically if that guy happens be a religious zealot,
who sees you possibly as some sort of evil wizard/worshipper of evil god,
then he can be very dangerous individual if he think it's his duty to exterminate evil (as in our protagonist),
and that he's is doing good/lawful deed from his perspective...

So even though our mc is supposed to have high intelligence..
Why is he acting like an idiot, and doesn't think ahead at all.?
I think in this manga the stat points don't matter as much as we're made to think..

Also, "Look, another weak, gullible young japanese male protagonist!"
"Who would've believed that the author chose to write such a character in an isekai story."

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Just because the book says he's Lawful Good and a cleric of a god of Justice and Fairness doesn't mean he's isn't up to no good. Even if the roles are a good balance for a party, the fact he wants to team up with a knight who can't swing her own sword and a magician who doesn't seem able to use much magic to hunt kobolds is suspicious. Kobolds are usually a rank or two higher from goblins and only reason they were able to get passed the goblins was due to the war horse. Since the book shouldn't be able to be fooled with magic or something to hide his alignment the cleric probably is a good guy, but asking to party up with them is too suspicious. Guess will have to keep reading to find out if he's on the up and up or able to even fool the book somehow.

Dex-chan lover
For a guy who has 17 int and boasts of playing all games in hard/nightmare modes, this guy is stupid AF. It's refreshing to see an Isekai's MC who are not omnipotent but I can't say it's a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose it's the lawful bit that's concerning about his alignment. Our boy here has no idea what kind of laws there are, honestly being excessively "lawful" might just about minus the l from there. Also no way of knowing how good this guy even is from just the alignment. Maybe he's pretty close to neutral, there? Does more good than bad, but only barely? I dunno. Could also just be using magic to appear lawful good when he isn't, it's not like that book's been showing him everything he needs to see, just a lot of things.

Did this guy really played games on hard mode? If I remember correctly playing modes on nightmare or hardmode does not make me think the world is a world of bunnies and butterflies. I even doubt the kids that are just running around

Double-page supporter
@danymu
Never trust a character who is lawful good.
FTFY.

@Glomoro
Even by D&D alignment standards, good and evil can often be considered subjective. If the person truly believes he's doing something good and is following say, his state religion, sacrificing virgins may be considered a lawful good act.

Users who are viewing this thread