Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Forming a Party (cont.)

So the book is basically a trainer or save editor?
Why not write 99 instead of 2?

Dex-chan lover
So basically the. Goddess that brought him there also levels up everyone using the same book.

He just gimped everyone.

@2501 cos you need to have enough experience stored up first before being able to do the level up with the book.

He can only add stuff when some requirements like points or XP is earned. Paladins pray maybe to get some points and rhen are distributed

Anyway I also was going to say the "Thank God you're so dumb" lmao

Rewrite that blessing/curse's effect. I wouldn't erase it since she would notice as the description. Hell, rewrite teh dragons level and hp.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is, everything else he writes, that doesn't obey the rules, vanishes. Just very much like the striked-out 1 and written 2 vanished, before the printed 2 appeared, but without any changes instead. If that wouldn't be the case, he could just write "Location: In the woods, next to her brother" into his sister's character sheet's annotation box and be done with the manga.

@2501 it's not specifically stated in the Manga, but I think it's not possible to actually edit things that do not meet their prerequisites e.g. level up/obtaining new skills. He probably only found out by accident that it's possible to level her up like that because he was only making a note that she's actually a level 2 on the book. Otherwise, I can't imagine him not trying to modify his own 1 HP stats after finding this out.

If we had the novel version translated, then maybe we could learn more details regarding this specific functionality of the book.

Dex-chan lover
So the answer to beating a dragon, is simply summoning a very op horse...? wat.

Dex-chan lover
Look how happy she is.
cUF9uca.png

Cutting the hair, so unnecessary and stupid way to show "development"

Fed-Kun's army
This is something you'd see on r/rpghorrorstories. Charlotte get's a unicorn at level 2 (for reference a Healer in 3.5 gets a unicorn at level 8) and not just any unicorn
we learn later that it's a celestial fucking charger (cr 13)
meanwhile Yukito gets a curse that makes it so he can't gain hit points on level up. This blatant favoritism from the DM is something else.

Users who are viewing this thread