Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Forming a Party (cont.)

Dex-chan lover
@Rukka: To be fair, I assume in many Asian cultures, long hair has greater meaning (Tradition, religion etc) than in the west.
But I completely agree that it would be nice if the trope disappeared, cutting beautiful long hair is such a shame.

Aggregator gang
"One of my party leveled up from level 1 to level 2! Now we can defeat that CR 21 ancient black dragon!"

Dude, just... no. Stop.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was hoping she would get back her horse, RoCinante; instead she got a chinese off-brand knock-off...

I know it’s supposed to be a serious moment to indicate her resolve but...homegirl really gave herself a haircut Mulan style and ended up with a perfectly layered shoulder length hairdo. All I can think of is that “realistically” she’d have blunt ends.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I love all these one slice haircuts that somehow end up looking amazing. Manga sure is great lol

Ah, the clichéd haircut meant to signify seriousness when it's actually equal parts random and useless

Sooo if he can manually change someone level, Surely he can just anyone and anything's stats whenever he wants right? Including manually changing his own hp, setting his party levels to 20, etc

Love how he just cancels 1 and that's how she's able to level up. The book even cleans up the cancellation.

Fed-Kun's army
@MaTu94 You made me laugh so hard. Was thinking it, but you put in to words for me. Thank you, sir (or ma'am).

Users who are viewing this thread