Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Munchkin's Advance (cont.)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. See you guys 2 years later when someone picks this series up...

thanks for all your hard work on this, we really appreciate your quality scans

Hopefully someone picks it up, and hopefully the same quality release and not some shitty scan just popping up out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Im so sad you are dropping this, the translation with the munchkin explanations was superb. It will be hard to get a translation of this level. Thank you for your efforts. Ill hope someone picks this up for now

Dex-chan lover
welp I was curious so I looked the raw and oh my fucking god... its a fucking redrawer's nightmare right there. I feel you @yerrrrrrrrrrr thanks again anyways!

Dex-chan lover
Just... don't redraw - write TL on the side of the page 😂

Dex-chan lover
Maybe that's a rare goblinlet that got included in the demon army mix, so slash that height in half. 😂

Dex-chan lover
MC: "Nice, I got one. (Condition: Prone)"
As if the MC was peeping and staring intently for research purposes only
to those 2 while there's a battle with the goblins.
Practically, those two are too sexy swinging and firing their weapons now...

MC: "No matter how you look at it, its a miserable situation.."
errrrmmm, when you say those line MC, the panel was totally focused on the waistline and frontline of the two girls.
I can;t really call that miserable situation on the other hand, while you are prone like peeping tom.

I have greatly appreciated your work on this series! I wish you blessings and success in your future endeavors!

Dex-chan lover
@yerrrrrrrrrrr You failed to consider the possibility that the goblin in the picture is a midget.

Thanks for your hard work and mental duress. I'm sorry to see you go, but any hobby that isn't fun any more isn't a hobby. I hope someone picks it up. Wish I could, but that's basically impossible for me for RL reasons (which means I obviously can't complain when someone else decides they can't do it anymore.) Hope you can find a more rewarding endeavor to put all this energy you've been using on this.

Users who are viewing this thread