Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The Strongest <Animal Companion>

Dex-chan lover
So it's the "strongest" because:
-It can target multiple units with its arms
-It has a useful active(ink spray)
-Its downsides can be mitigated with a single spell and turned into huge-ass reach
-It can grapple. With +2 STR.

.....yeah, that's pretty strong.

Dex-chan lover
DND is hella fun and i look forward to your translations! Thanks for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
In D&D 3.5, the spell component for spider climb is a live spider. And you eat it. This component list is much preferred.

Thank you for the translation! You've done a good job with the D&D terminology.

Thanks for translating! Please make sure you list the components as 'verbal, material, and somatic' to be in line with D&D.

<3

I appreciate the info. It really does help. Hope you can do the explaining for whenever a new term pops up that's from D&D.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the explanation at the beginning. I had no clue what those XDY statements were. Though I still have no clue, how they're supposed to work in universe, I don't think I've ever seen a die to be rolled in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I was 3.5 player in highschool! I know this stuff!

Still, we definitely didn't do 1hp challenges and didn't have pretty elf waifus lol.

Users who are viewing this thread