Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I read so much Isekai now the Truck-kun trope is already acceptable to me lol. If it's not Truck-kun, it's fatal head injury, sleep-death, or magic/summoning circle and hole-in-the-ground tropes. But Truck-kun is the namba-wan cause for Isekai, if not tied with the circles/holes.

Whoa he's a saint that got sent straight into the midst of the miasma-laden forest! Hope the humans reach out to him sooner or later & treat him as their saint properly.

Isekai TODO:
+ Truck-kun
+ "Trash" abilities but somehow Overpower.
+ Slime/Wolf pet
+ Waifus???
+ Be loved for everyone

Dex-chan lover
Is there a page missing, seems like he just starts talking himself on the first one?

Dex-chan lover
DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.png

Double-page supporter
Imagine your steak healing you, cleaning you and then running away... Stop right there, lunch-kun!

@OllyMolly you missed "death from overworking", unless that's what you meant by "sleep-death" lol

Oh great. I can already predict the plot even without looking at the LN.

Also, MC looks like he has a personality of a watermelon having sex on drugs with an eggplant.

Double-page supporter
I'm hoping the story is from the wolf's view from here on out.

Not the worst chapter 1 isekai I've read, though it opens like a parody, especially the summoning via truck-kun process. I was thinking he looked pretty intact and didn't seem very much run over. Grazed at most. Pretty generic so far otherwise.

"Running away from a land-based predator animal seems like a good idea" - Blank Slate Isekai Protag

Fed-Kun's army
@VonCesaw Eh, you know that plot armor is thiccc! It's always there to protect those idiot mc lol ... Something like, he'd end up running about two feet, trip over a branch, realize that the ground is soft where he landed, fall into a cavern, find treasures, boost his power x100mill, then come back to smirk at the puppy he was scared off. In his case, it was just him mumbling that saved him.

Dex-chan lover
FLOOFY!!! What a beautiful wolf. Not only did he use a "Purification" Spell on it, but a "Cleanse" as well? Dude, those abilities are needed for maintaining a city.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda reminds me of that other 'cooking' isekai, just waiting for the slime to appear... I do love some good isekai, but lately they're rehashing the premise a bit much, like what's stopping them making a bit creative fantasy, like for example we see a terminator about to snuff out the hope of humanity only for a freight train to thwart its dastardly plans, except instead of destroyed gets whisked far into history and its programming determines finding the mark's ancestors to be top priority. Fortunately those pointy metal sticks are easy to hand...wait, what was that fire, almost burned my skin? Laser, but those staffs they're holding don't look like weapons ? ...Wait, why do the maps not match... Something like that, I'd read...

Users who are viewing this thread