Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I know this is wish fulfillment at its finest but I can't help but laugh that Shizuka got a skill that is suppose to help out in their night activities & results in hurting him at the end. At least he found someone that genuinely wants to satisfy him so guess she's a keeper. RIP his pelvis. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I could see the exp to vit skill being useful if the vit gain was permanent. Otherwise it's just an exp sink for a temporary boost. It would be helpful in the short term in battle, but once mental exhaustion sets in, it's over.

While we weren't shown the gal's skill options, one would think there was better support to support her partner rather then exhaust what's left of his energy. OTOH might be good stamina training...

Last edited:
Contributor
Man, this series is just hitting all of the cliches of the genre.
  • The MC immediately gets a hang on his abilities while the rest of his classmates are struggling
  • He also goes “oh shit, I’m killing living beings but I don’t care lol”
  • And romanticizing Japanese history in a fantasy story (the Shinsengumi was also the shogun’s secret police which is also sketchy, but that’s neither here nor there)
  • And the kicker - while the MC gets super-capable combat skills, his love interest gets… the skill of absorbing his semen
Like I should’ve known this was trash when I realized who the artist was, but this feels like a garbage barge more than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
An immediate Guilty Pleasure. More please!

Definitely shows the sexual violence as boys who failed their quota watch their girls get handed over to the guards. The banking of his experience through intercourse with his woman is apparently a secret? MTL Google Lens, sorry, it's vague I know.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How the hell is he supposed to get stronger if his sp is dumped into vit?! I can't help but feel that he screwed himself harder than his girlfriend could ever could. Plus he needs tho xp to get skills

Dex-chan lover
Man this is worse than Gun-Ota... guess I'll stick with it though.

Dex-chan lover
dab.jpg

Dex-chan lover
EXP to Semen converter?? I never expected that such bad skill exist!
Doesn't he need to get stronger fast? His girlfriend is a sexual maniac that's now can't get tired so his EXP will always get emptied. And she obviously chose "Semen Suction" NOT for the sake of MC.

Dex-chan lover
An immediate Guilty Pleasure. More please!

Definitely shows the sexual violence as boys who failed their quota watch their girls get handed over to the guards. The banking of his experience through intercourse with his woman is apparently a secret? MTL Google Lens, sorry, it's vague I know.
Do you know if they will be able to get out of this hostage situation?

Dex-chan lover
EXP to Semen converter?? I never expected that such bad skill exist!
Doesn't he need to get stronger fast? His girlfriend is a sexual maniac that's now can't get tired so his EXP will always get emptied. And she obviously chose "Semen Suction" NOT for the sake of MC.
Isnt the skill description, convert exp to vitality

Dex-chan lover
Very weird choice of skill from the FMC. Previously, she was thinking that they had great compatibility, which means she was at least content with their bedroom action, if not straight happy.

What happened is that she ruined the dynamic of their relationship by picking this skill, as there was an equilibrium of their vitalities and now no matter how hard the MC tries, he cannot satisfy her. Which means we get the unhappy/unconfident MC and his unsatisfied, sex hungry girlfriend. So now he's forced to seek solutions to keep her satisfied instead of thinking about their future wellbeing.

Basically, her actions only benefit her now, because in case something goes south, no matter the source of semen she receives (or the number of sources), it still benefits her, as she became a kind of succubus at this point.

The only situation I think her choosing this skill would be justified, is if the MC eventually gets a huge enough amount of vigor while gaining XP for closing his quotas and she becomes no longer able to satisfy him properly. And it's not the case here.

I'm greatly disappointed now. Will see how things unwrap, maybe I'm wrong but I was much happier with how they were before.

Group Leader
I'm not sure why everyone keeps hating on the artist. Both this work and Gun-Ota were authored by someone else. The artist was just the artist.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread