Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The art is slowly getting closer to Gunota. Not a fan of that. Still liking the story (and the main heroine)

Dex-chan lover
I had a good laugh reading that diagram on pg. 6 because now his night will be awful with any girl that isn't Shizuka. Idk if it is going the harem route but catgirl is in trouble should that happen. My only question is that if Shizuka is gaining exp from Haruki, wouldn't she get strong enough to have to worry about being imprisoned & can also fight off with whoever? Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Okay, I can finally live with knowing that mc isn't cumming away his xp into nothing. Atleast the main girl gets xp. My question is, at this point she should be able to invest in some combat skills or just raw strength to avoid ever being taken advantage of. But unfortunately both main characters are clinically retarded

Dex-chan lover
"There's no decency left in the world"
He says after kidnapping children, enslaving the women, and raping them as an incentive to motivate the kidnapped child soldiers.

I hope this guy dies soon. :pout:
I was going to write exactly this. What a shitty sense of morality.
Send a new soldier to subjugate an orc leader: :thonk:
Send 3 girls to be gang-raped all night because their partners failed at monster subjugation: :thumbsup:

He won't die anytime soon

Dex-chan lover
My only question is that if Shizuka is gaining exp from Haruki, wouldn't she get strong enough to have to worry about being imprisoned & can also fight off with whoever?
At this point, for both of them, it only exists as "potential," since the experience points on their own don't seem to do anything until they've been spent for stat allocation. And her Extraction skill is overpowered being a simple passive ability, while Haruki has to make sure to keep XP on hand to use his own skill and not fall victim to her snu snu.

Double-page supporter
Their only special grade is female? I thought they were all relegated as maids. They found out about the MC by chance, so there is probably no magical way of knowing about it. What's the point of loosing 50% of your candidates by forcing them to stay home?

Dex-chan lover
Their only special grade is female? I thought they were all relegated as maids. They found out about the MC by chance, so there is probably no magical way of knowing about it. What's the point of loosing 50% of your candidates by forcing them to stay home?
It's probably got to do with the class allocation. All of the girls in this batch appear to have been attributed the slave class, whereas cat girl probably has something along the lines of spy or assassin

Fed-Kun's army
when there are more females than males they become fighters if there are more males maids are used instead

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Wow I'm strong now I will make sure to use this strength to obediently continue following the orders of this totalitarian regime whose members threaten to rape my friends instead of doing anything about it."

Manga MCs are so cucked lol

Dex-chan lover
"There's no decency left in the world"
He says after kidnapping children, enslaving the women, and raping them as an incentive to motivate the kidnapped child soldiers.

I hope this guy dies soon. :pout:
Lol, I was gonna say the same thing. This guy is legit the least decent person in the story so far, yet has the balls to pull out a line like that?!

Dex-chan lover
Well, yeah. Both of them spend their nights fucking their brains out; if they've got more than a handful of brain cells between them left, I'd be surprised.

Considering Shizuka doesn't seem to know how to wear a shirt now in this chapter, I say that might be happening.

Dex-chan lover
"Wow I'm strong now I will make sure to use this strength to obediently continue following the orders of this totalitarian regime whose members threaten to rape my friends instead of doing anything about it."
He clearly doesn't have enough information about the world to stand out. He beat a single guy and some mid-range monsters - he doesn't have a concept of the power scale, nor who are the strongest people around, has no idea about the world's technology, overall military of the country he is in, he probably hasn't even seen a map. Doing anything at that point would be a suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread