Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
A skill to prevent pregnancy?
...that's a flag that she will get gangr*ped later, isn't it?
:worry:

Plot twist (Edited): She sucks so much of MC's semen she becomes so strong she can defy orders and saves everyone. I think it can happen faster than waiting until MC finally realizes that he's actually strong and moves to save everyone.
:meguusmug:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So this won’t become a harem then? I’ll believe it when I see it because isekai usually has harems. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
first she's pissing herself and then they're fucking?!
yeah, 'erotic' i guess.
that said, the art is amazing. so happy the author finally made an uncensored titty manga!

Dex-chan lover

Plot twist (Edited): She sucks so much of MC's semen she becomes so strong she can defy orders and saves everyone. I think it can happen faster than waiting until MC finally realizes that he's actually strong and moves to save everyone.
It was explained in ch 3 iirc. Basically, when they have sex, MC's exp points go to her. If we add that Shukuchi also consumes exp points, it's fair to think MC is doomed.....yet, it seems that the ability to cut anything isn't tied to exp/lvl, so I guess he's fine

Dex-chan lover
It was explained in ch 3 iirc. Basically, when they have sex, MC's exp points go to her. If we add that Shukuchi also consumes exp points, it's fair to think MC is doomed.....yet, it seems that the ability to cut anything isn't tied to exp/lvl, so I guess he's fine
the shukuchi spends 1 exp point and he gains exp point from killing monsters that's why it is considered a cheat, in the end he gains more than he looses

Dex-chan lover
first she's pissing herself and then they're fucking?!
yeah, 'erotic' i guess.
that said, the art is amazing. so happy the author finally made an uncensored titty manga!
I'm assuming she cleaned herself up before seggs. Maybe. Hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
"My female instinct to seek strong male has completely taken over" 🔥🔥🔥✍️✍️
More like, MC is doomed to never be a Father, because she apparently wouldn't allow another Woman to approach MC, while she herself can't get pregnant (unless there is a way to seal/turn-off those Acquired Skill, which i don't think is possible as they seem to be the Passive buff type).

More like a flag that she can easily go around having sex with multiple Men (aka., a consensual MF, MMF, MMMF, gang-bang, etc) without ever worrying about getting pregnant, while also getting more Exp Points.

MC is working to not allow for her to go into that situation, which he is able to achieve easily.
But unless she gets forced into that situation, even after MC completing his quota, then that's a different situation, and everyone would become uncooperative as they won't be able to trust the safety of their girls anymore.

The thing is, she haven't used those Exp. Points to allocate them to her stats, so she is still weak as she was before.
And i doubt an opportunistic girl like her would be willing to help others when there is no benefit for her.

Well, there is also the possibility that since MC's skill allows him to cut-anything (which he believes he can cut), maybe eventually it would be possible for MC to even cut Status as well, like Cutting-Away the Slave job for example.

Dex-chan lover
So this won’t become a harem then? I’ll believe it when I see it because isekai usually has harems. Thanks for the translation.
The cover art has a mostly naked ninja girl on it, so it still could become a harem. Either that, or he ends up getting to "assume responsibility" for other classmate maidslaves when other fighters die.

Dex-chan lover
These kids have never read a light novel. How are they not dumping their XP into Luck?
As a gamer, luck stat is probably the last thing you experiment with. You have better chance with reliable dps than chance for crit or evade.

What if there is mechanic that disable your luck? 100% chance to hit attack? Even Luck if seems good, it might interferes with his ability to cut anything. Instead of getting reliable cut, it turns into normal crit.

Most games doesn't tie luck stat with drop rates either. It maybe bad decision to invest in Luck when you doesn't know the mechanic yet.

Users who are viewing this thread