Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita

Dex-chan lover
Since the story is from nocturne, it hopefully wont feature ntr shit as the premise reminds me of that one abandoned novel where students get summoned then the king puts the women as hostage. Later on when the heroes try to rebel, they discover that the females have a relationship with the king and looks pretty loyal. Amd it ended somewhere after that l. The story was also abandoned around 5 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
I read a little of the novel and found it quite unpleasant. It's not for me.

If they fail the monster subjugation quota their partner is gangraped all night by the soldiers and there is nothing they can do.

I read a little of the novel and found it quite unpleasant. It's not for me.

If they fail the monster subjugation quota their partner is gangraped all night by the soldiers and there is nothing they can do.
Hopefully that doesnt happen but ima stay away anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Why cant it just be a nice loving manga :qq: . I can't even hate the bully delinquent character because he's done nothing wrong. This 3rd rate author thinks stating a character is bad is enough.

The worst part is we know the rape scene is coming because of how dangerously horny the author is. The types of trash, low tier mangas always include those scenes.

Author's wet dream. If you're only came here for the plot, don't.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god Mangadex had the most broken popular page section ever, cuz I keep seeing the most inobscure random dogshit manga with the weirdest degenerate plot/premise i had ever seen.

But wait, i guess that’s what’s makes them appealing to people?

Dex-chan lover
Why do I always found some weird fetishes manga in popular pages top 10.

Author: "I have an idea about new Isekai. It's about slave & samurai"

Editor: "Isn't that already generic?"

Author: "This time they don't have a choice because they love each other."

Editor: "And?"

Author: "And the empire is corrupt, so I can throw unquestionable scene here and there and be edgy."

Editor: "Do that immediately."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I swear to god Mangadex had the most broken popular page section ever, cuz I keep seeing the most inobscure random dogshit manga with the weirdest degenerate plot/premise i had ever seen.

But wait, i guess that’s what’s makes them appealing to people?

I think the popular countdown is by pageviews and not tied to rating. Tons of people flocking to abject garbage to see for themselves that it really is as detestable and gross as it's made out to be is going to boost it just the same or more than people discovering something that's actually good.

chances are they won't change it because that would be hard and not really matter because clicks are clicks, but you'd think the top 10 could be rigged so that it ignores anything getting views with a rating less than... I dunno, like 7 or something. Dipping into the 6s seems to be the threshold for "this is probably trash only suitable for fetishists, the indiscriminately horny, and people who like looking at car accidents". There's the odd sub-7 series that's not that, but usually those suffer from being boring or having awful art.

Users who are viewing this thread