Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu

Concept of falling on top of someone or bumping into them for "hilarious effect" sure has been put to well use.

Not really.

Chapter three just ate chapter two, everything is fine, everything is awesome

Dex-chan lover
This is story essentially boils down to a guy who wants to have sex, but mainly associates with a visibly young child.
I don't even want to spew out "disgusting", but that alone makes it plain bloody boring to read. I consume garbage like everyone, but that's too much.

The novel isn't so bad, and it's pretty short,too. The Manga is crap,though, it's much worse and needlessly shortened on the human interaction, which makes it seem like the MC is a horny arse.

Dex-chan lover
Really not as bad as people are making it out to be. Not anything to take too seriously but there are far worse manga in terms of art and story. 7/10

Edit: I just looked at the distribution of the ratings and looked over the comments. Do people really need to one-star something just because they are offended by the premise or simply do not like isekais or harems? That's one-staring comedy because you like action, supernatural because you like real-world, or yaoi and yuri just because you don't like reading about gay romance. Rate something based on the quality of the manga not how much you like the genre. If your dislike of the genre affects how much you enjoy a manga, don't ruin it for the rest of us by rate-bombing it.

Really. Grow up a little.

Aggregator gang
Meh, it's the as the web novel, though easier to read since it's a manga.

Aggregator gang
This manga is like junk food. It's not good for me, doesn't really satisfy me, but I can't help but read it. So even though it's so stupid, I have to say I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Do people really need to one-star something just because they are offended by the premise or simply do not like isekais or harems?

Yes ...

But on a 1 to 5 stars you kinda asking for people to rate it the lowest because simply, there isnt much of a middle ground, the average becomes a 2 so anything under the average becomes a 1, its not that is bad but giving 4 stars because "its OK" is also undermining it and turn it into a Yes/No.

Aggregator gang
@sketches
This manga is like junk food. It's not good for me, doesn't really satisfy me, but I can't help but read it. So even though it's so stupid, I have to say I like it.

That's exactly how I describe the majority of isekai subgenre.

Double-page supporter
This is significantly better than the current rating would suggest, mainly because the writing is quite decent and the jokes have excellent delivery.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the main issue in this manga is the MC is terrible, I'd likely give the manga a low rating just because of him.

Users who are viewing this thread