Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 79 - Martial Art Tournament - Knight Division Second Round Part (2)

Fed-Kun's army
as much as i like this manga this tournament feels like its dragging for too long, specially considering the number of pages.

Dex-chan lover
@Chaos_Knight

Consider this. Most of the actual participants in this tournament, especially the Knight Division, belong to the more or less absolute powerhouse level of that world (some are obviously more (in)famous than others). Anyone who isn't a powerhouse still belongs to a very powerful group or category.

Above their level there're only Dors & Raimeiren for the dragons (probably, the rest of their family should be around Knight DIvision power), Ancestor-San, Zabuton and other similarly powerful creatures (few if any are so far mentioned in the novel or manga, but they would be very few in any case).

Dex-chan lover
@akomni
because after another dozen chapter they are going to make the joke that hes fucking another bunch of no name onaholes.

Fed-Kun's army
In the time this arc has been going, years have passed in the WN and there's been like 3 or 4 more annual fighting tournaments

Fed-Kun's army
@werewolf914 i think that's exactly why people are complaining
this is a feel good farming manga, tournament arc is not supposed to exist in that genre. especially one this long

Aggregator gang
Wait, so you are telling me a wolf is unable to discern clones from the real person by smell? Seems a bit contrived, but whatever.

When your waifus fight each other, you have the responsibility to make them reconcile later... in bed. ---> I'm calling this is the route the author will take.

It's great. (Been reading the manga also)
Remember Harvest Moon? Yeah? Where you would like multiple girls but the game cockblocks you into Monogamy? Well in this novel, it doesn't take that rule.
In simpler words, Harvest Moon - Everything we ever wanted Edition.

It's fun, entertaining, such a boredom taker, and an all-around very peaceful novel where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the fun.
Oh yeah, the MC doesn't take bullsh*t in his land, he will attack whatever that wants to attack his area (at least in the manga)

Users who are viewing this thread