Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Old documents

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I much prefer that Hotaru stays with Naoto, for the most that he's not the best role model, he's still better than those old farts that just want to force their way (if you know what I mean) with Hotaru and hurt her just because she can heal back to normal.

Even if he's the "anti-hero" here like Venom or Deadpool, Naoto still wants the girls he fucks to feel good, specially Hotaru.

Double-page supporter
This chapter summed up: :lewd: :meguusmug:

Also, 2 chapters later:
vy88le.png

Double-page supporter
I wasn't talking about personality though? I was talking about how "easy" those harem MCs charmed and collected females, even though most of them are indeed "beta male b*tches" like you said.
You’re not making sense. The MC in this story actively pursues women and pulls the trigger on having sex. He’s got a completely different personality than the typical isekai MC. They’re usually passive weaklings who end up with a harem through slavery or pure contrivance.

The entire point of this story is that the MC behaves completely differently than the average isekai protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me but... Was the UB ACTUALLY invested in Hotaru or some shit? He blackmailed and raped her for God knows how long and passed her around to his other colleague UB (and probably others before him). He clearly didn't care about her anymore than a pimp cares about his hoes. He can just get another fuck toy for him and his gang. It baffles my mind that he was portrayed as soul destroyed by getting NTRed by Naoto! Like what did he think??? Hotaru "loved" getting raped by him and his gang or something? And by rape I do mean forcing her to accept getting fucked with blackmail. Saying yes under duress doesn't make it truly concesual.

Don't get me wrong, I loved seeing him soul destroyed and locked up in his room but I somehow feel this didn't make much sense as a plot point! A rapist doesn't feel bad when he loses a rape victim... They usually go find another one! lel!

Users who are viewing this thread