Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Exploration

Please tell me what happens.
Younger brother uses his wish to kill the MC but then his sister uses her wish to revive him since she’s in love with him. Then the two along with the Princess go looking for the younger brother who fled after back stabbing MC.

Naoto......you're really an idiot aren't you?

Did you not learn from what happened last time?

Actually nvm, I asked the same thing as soon as he got that do over, and he instantly went right back to his bs

Whatever happens next, is all on you
TBF, his relationship with the sister is actually genuine. The princess was a bit too far but the sister and he actually have a pretty decent romantic relationship, though that’s from my knowledge of the future of the series

Dex-chan lover
TBF, his relationship with the sister is actually genuine. The princess was a bit too far but the sister and he actually have a pretty decent romantic relationship, though that’s from my knowledge of the future of the series
It kind of bothers me that the sister started off as victim of blackmail rape and now she will be a mainstay in the series... I thought they would have restarted the time line once more to stop Kenji from falling victim to the demon lord's daughter brainwashing (which is clearly what happened).

Dex-chan lover
Younger brother uses his wish to kill the MC but then his sister uses her wish to revive him since she’s in love with him. Then the two along with the Princess go looking for the younger brother who fled after back stabbing MC.
Interesting... Certainly didn't expect using the wishes like that. So the princess remains his cock sleeve basically. And sister doesn't mind being part of the threesome. Huh.. Unexpected.

Interesting... Certainly didn't expect using the wishes like that. So the princess remains his cock sleeve basically. And sister doesn't mind being part of the threesome. Huh.. Unexpected.
The kingdom was kinda already screwed up so yeah. Princess wants to follow the younger brother cause love and such, if I’m remembering right it’s been a while, and cause the kingdom is pretty much screwed while the sister and MC wanna find him to stop him from doing anything stupid. Mc doesn’t want revenge funny enough and still has his wish in his back pocket to use when he wants.

It kind of bothers me that the sister started off as victim of blackmail rape and now she will be a mainstay in the series... I thought they would have restarted the time line once more to stop Kenji from falling victim to the demon lord's daughter brainwashing (which is clearly what happened).
Actually Demon kings daughter wasn’t why Kenji fell, we see her again and since she’s part of the “games” system her memories weren’t rewritten. I forget why he got brainwashed and turned dark but think it has to do with someone from the kingdom they were in originally.

Dex-chan lover
Actually Demon kings daughter wasn’t why Kenji fell, we see her again and since she’s part of the “games” system her memories weren’t rewritten. I forget why he got brainwashed and turned dark but think it has to do with someone from the kingdom they were in originally.
Holy shit the Demon daughter remembers everything Naoto did to her??? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Does that mean Naoto gets to fuck her again??? I would think he would be apprehensive as, that would result in Kenji going berserk again.

Holy shit the Demon daughter remembers everything Naoto did to her??? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Does that mean Naoto gets to fuck her again??? I would think he would be apprehensive as, that would result in Kenji going berserk again.
It’s been a while since I read it but I think he does. If I remember correctly her dad didn’t come back when time was rewinded because he was already destroyed by the systems rules so she had no reason to seal out Kenji and she felt like her meeting him again would be as disastrous as last time since she blames herself, if I’m remembering right it was the guild lady who led to Kenji’s demise in this timeline since our Mc wasn’t there to stop it this time. But yes I do believe she does join his now growing harem as after this arc the story shifts from NTR to a bit more adventure elements and the group trying to figure out the “system” of this world. There is still NTR but the hero’s/players they meet along the way kinda deserved it this time as non of them are anywhere near decent people and the decent ones our MC leaves alone cause he has no need to. He back shifts his views to “If you fuck with me I’ll fuck with you.” mind set.

Group Leader
I kinda wish it just ended in the first round or something like… this just ain’t it

it’s keeping the name true though

Dex-chan lover
It’s been a while since I read it but I think he does. If I remember correctly her dad didn’t come back when time was rewinded because he was already destroyed by the systems rules so she had no reason to seal out Kenji and she felt like her meeting him again would be as disastrous as last time since she blames herself, if I’m remembering right it was the guild lady who led to Kenji’s demise in this timeline since our Mc wasn’t there to stop it this time. But yes I do believe she does join his now growing harem as after this arc the story shifts from NTR to a bit more adventure elements and the group trying to figure out the “system” of this world. There is still NTR but the hero’s/players they meet along the way kinda deserved it this time as non of them are anywhere near decent people and the decent ones our MC leaves alone cause he has no need to. He back shifts his views to “If you fuck with me I’ll fuck with you.” mind set.
Welp after this very nice reveal (thank you mate) you actually got me hoping for the next chapters.

Really interested to see this illustrated

Welp after this very nice reveal (thank you mate) you actually got me hoping for the next chapters.

Really interested to see this illustrated
Just take everything with a grain of salt though, it’s been a while since I read the LN so my memory isn’t the best when it comes to after this arc. I know for sure that the demon princess shows up and sees Naoto again but the events surrounding it are a bit hazier to me lol. Pretty sure she remembers everything though. The story gets a lot more interesting as we meet more and more heroes along with Angels as well, and yes there is lots of sex lol.

Users who are viewing this thread