Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Departure

Eh, I don't get the vibe that he actually thinks that way. It's more like he'll use whatever method is conveniently at his disposal to further his goals, whether it's morally right or not. He still does have a bit of a conscience though.

I 100% agree with your take on the situation. You should 100% let him have some fun with your wife/girlfriend so he can achieve his goals. He's a hard working guy who only wants the best for himself, after all. 💯

Dex-chan lover
Finally the threesome we were all waiting, with those 2 awesome hotties is coming!!!

And Mikihiko joined the cucked train.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda disappointed we didn't see Mikihiko get Pussy-whipped into shape. It would be a rare role-reversal for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
The end of this manga sure would be a twist if the MC ended up getting drilled in the back by Kenji and likes it. Either that or the MC getting transformed into a woman and still getting it from Kenji just to really set in the NTR revenge for him.

Dex-chan lover
ayo, watch who you callin deadweight, you never kn---

so cave threesome time huh

Dex-chan lover
I 100% agree with your take on the situation. You should 100% let him have some fun with your wife/girlfriend so he can achieve his goals. He's a hard working guy who only wants the best for himself, after all. 💯
If you don't like it don't read the story. Nowhere did I say his actions were justified.

If you don't like it don't read the story. Nowhere did I say his actions were justified.
You literally did tho, you practically said that he's doing this for sustenance and out of necessity. I'm not sure if having sex with "taken" women is his only option in every situation

Dex-chan lover
You literally did tho, you practically said that he's doing this for sustenance and out of necessity. I'm not sure if having sex with "taken" women is his only option in every situation
You have reading comprehension issues. Try rereading what I wrote objectively instead of with your biased hatred of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah... the next chap is classic huehuehuehue
Mikihiko spotting the NTR
6Sdz9yj.png

Cucked Knight~~~
y1B73Jm.png

Double-page supporter
Shit cought up this was actually a REALLY DECENT READ, I'd give it a 7/10 the whole thing with the first regression is just a big fat back story which was kinda awesome ,and the new arc is great but it's still lacking a bit more progress and felt a bit rushed but hey I'm here for it

Double-page supporter
Some dude in a raw website spoiled me the rest of this arc, so yeah it's gonna be better than the first one in the upcoming next chapters.

oh yeah... the next chap is classic huehuehuehue
Mikihiko spotting the NTR
6Sdz9yj.png

Cucked Knight~~~
y1B73Jm.png
We already knew forest seggs, chill

MC will cuck lil player with Onee-san
Lil player will cuck childhood friend knight with the princess
Childhood friend will cuck MC with his past-life buddy in black armor

such is the circle of cuck🌈

Users who are viewing this thread