Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

Aggregator gang
There is little to no real NTR, just being a shitty friend. Also it doesn't make sense that he would actually care about this other dude, if they were friends before it would make more sense. Sex scenes are alright but mostly unearned. He is SO good at sex that it makes every women instantly fall for him is a pretty bad concept. It's ok

So the guy thinks that all the women are trying to take advantage of his friend and so he decides to cuck them to prevent them from coming near him?

It’s pretty obvious the drain skill dude is the demon king or becomes it but how is this even NTR lol

god: "i will give you the power to NTR"

naoto: "okay"

god: "thats all? what are you gonna do with it"

naoto: "hmmmm, FOR THE SAKE OF MY FRIEND, I WILL NTR HIM"

*not really ntr tho cus kenji is single*

Dex-chan lover
@Frosty_Josh Layman's mistake. Cheating is not mandatory for netorare; it's enough if it evokes feelings of jealousy in a sexual context. If the protagonist's mom is getting fucked in front of him, for example, might be NTR even if he wasn't ever planning to fuck his mom himself. If the author is good enough he can even do it for characters that are basically strangers.

Fed-Kun's army
WE WILL REST IN PEACE AFTER THIS RAW CHAPTERS TRANSLATED.

CAN SOMEONE PICK THIS UP HURRRYRYYYYRRYYRYRYRYYRRYRYYRRYYRYRYRYYRYYRYRYYRY

@dudewithmagic He is SO good at sex that it makes every women instantly fall for him is a pretty bad concept.

That is like, literally almost every hentai. Do you see people complaining about it.

Users who are viewing this thread