Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Interesting to me that he doesn't spare the real brands with some blatant knockoff names.

This is outright painful he's so dense that it could create a black hole. ITS AMAZING

Dex-chan lover
is kaede nanase a real character in a real game in the real world ? what game is it ?

page 20 : i guess you can say : the nephew uses his sharp , shiny , hard "knife" to "penetrate" the uncle 's "hole" , lol .

page 10 : the sister and her brothers were racists , lol , that was their 1st time seeing a yellow-skin , black-hair asian and they just assumed he was a rapi$t .
" i killed the monster so now you are my "war trophy" . i saved you , and the price is your body . " the sister 's thought must have been like this , lol .
I wonder what are her reactions when she sees this black , tattooed man for the 1st time :

8.png

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Poor Elf-girl, ended up in the wrong type of manga and has to suffer. She is not even really tsundere in this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@CookieMonster She still was, it's just the variant of tsundere that starts with the "tsun" to hide embarassment, and gradually converts to full on "dere." If by variant I mean "a fucking unicorn or bigfoot or something because nobody even uses these pretty much ever even though they're obviously superior to two dimensional psychos that flip out for 'comedy' every chapter even after the romance kicks off properly"

Users who are viewing this thread