Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 55.1 - Palle and the Otherworldly Pharmacy (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Is leaukimia even fixable, as in permanently healed?
Generally, it's a qualified "no". The earlier you catch it, the earlier you can get treatment and aim for long term remission.

Standard therapies include chemo, radiation, and bone marrow/stem cell transplants. There are some newer treatments, that I am unsure if the author was aware of when he created the series.

But! This series involves Magic. So there might be a cure in this series. For everyone else, assuming you can get the cancer under control, one of the more longer term options is the bone marrow/stem cell options, since they may replace the faulty cells with healthy donor cells. And since Palle has so many direct relatives, there's a higher chance for a donor match. Heck, Farma may be able to specifically magically identify which cells are defective and get rid of only those cells.

Dex-chan lover
Eh? This disease... even driving over potholes on the roads could cause cerebral haemorrhage?
It's too scary!!

also a breach of MD rules, breaking a chapter into parts that want split in the raws. And likely to stall a bit as this is the last raw chapter right now. But they want to seem more active.
You could've at least like yk checked the raws before slandering me? If you did check the raws, you would see that THEY split the chapter (I'm assuming because they wanted 5 chapters per volume but to finish out this arc required more than 5 chapters). The chapter name is a direct translation of the official name, part number included. The next part of the chapter comes out in like 2 weeks.

As for quality, I genuinely just want to know what's wrong. Apart from the font not being the same as the font used by every other translator, I can't see what's wrong (I have noticed one typo though, admittedly--forgot the word "is" in "who is not"). The story flows perfectly from what I can see and there isn't any awkward transition between dialogue. Maybe I've just had a really bad case of typo blindness but I'd love to know where I've made any other quality errors. Apart from like 2 people, I haven't seen anyone else complain about quality. Most are just complaining about "sniping."

Dex-chan lover
Eh? This disease... even driving over potholes on the roads could cause cerebral haemorrhage?
It's too scary!!
Leukemia is pretty damn deadly, and affects a lot more children than cancers usually do. The hemorrhages and bruising thing is absolutely true. That bruising is one of the signs pediatricians look for when giving checkups to little kids. I dunno if it's as important a sign for geriatric patients, but I can't imagine that it's completely absent.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, MC's brother is annoying. Just shut up and listen for 5 minutes.
Why would he?

This entire problem exists because even now they are dancing around the real answer, Falma is the reincarnation of the medicine God, his real brother is dead, and he is now pretty much the imperial doctor thanks to his hacks

This is also why he was able to successfully diagnose him, before even running any tests or even a checkup on him

Everything they are doing now is a deception, they are trying to bamboozle him with half lies and bullshit while keeping him in the dark

Users who are viewing this thread