Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 26 - What is Getting Married?

Dex-chan lover
TPdOYMW.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY hope this is just a bait and our boy is coming back home. His true home. Personally, i was enjoying the manga a lot an cheering for a loser horse (programmer lady, we all know she wouldnt win but shes so good and her family gave the ok) and it would really suck if he stays with this wench because the manga would turn into a big waste of time for me. He's being played, he knows deep inside him and once a cuck forever cucked

Dex-chan lover
my bro....its nice and all that're pontificating the delima before you BUT! have you tried to talk about the emotions that are sent within your heart? results may vary of course, but it is the best way to open doors without having to think too hard about it.

Dex-chan lover
Ya she's just seeing him as a convenient tool in lieu of being a person that she can show interest in his hobbies or open to try new things. Really hope this doesn't last much longer because my respect for him is really low but it seems like he is seeing the cracks in their relationship. Thanks for the translations.

Aggregator gang
Marriage and building a family have been his biggest goals in his life, but he's starting to realize that she's not the one for fulfilling that dream, basically a "this is what i wanted, why aren't i happy?" moment for him. Seemed like he was kinda running on autopilot ever since she reappeared but thankfully the post nut clarity is finally kicking in.

Users who are viewing this thread