Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.

The biggest probblem with this i find is Maple has nothing in all her stats but it seems like its treated as if they are just, average to low.

If her vit is so high shes immortal then contrawise her no int sould make her stuck with no spells and too slow to move without hep and incapable of doing anything but status damage.

Yet she fights like shes Magellan from One Piece, shes practically a mage.

Dex-chan lover
Why is "All points are divided to VIT because a painful one isn’t liked" even listed as a title
It doesnt make any sense
Thats some google translate level stuff

Dex-chan lover
I was watching the first episode of the anime of this,but,in some point,all started to feel bad,familiarly bad,as an old wound that itches again ....

Then I check: Made by Silver Link.

Those evil bastards of Silver Link that no matter what they do,they just destroy it.

Dex-chan lover
@maisonaustyn
@ispcizero3rd

I don't really know how to explain it well.But I will try.
With the only exception of the first season of Bakatest, and starting from there,every time that I watch an anime from this studio,begin to notice things.
It's a comedy this time? It's not funny.
Action?There is not pacing.
Romance,look dumb.Etc.
It's more evident when you know the source material.
And so far,the only ones that defends works from this studio,it's because they are fans of those mangas/LN,and,just because they get an adaptation to anime,refuse to see something bad in them.
Of that,"Prisma Illya" will be the best example.
The fact that all that they do are things about 7/10 at it's best make it worst,cause they manage to lower even that score.

And yes,I notice that Silver Link logo in the credits of really good animes.But that only means that they do inbetween animation and such minor things in them.They do not have a vote there.
And it's probably that how they survive.It's the only possible explanation.
The money can't came from garbage like Girl's Machiavellism and such,but for the checks from Attack on Titans.

I refuse to watch their stuff.I know it will suck.Will cry if it's something I like.But not gonna defend it just because of that.

I have spoken.

LOL, not only the players but even the devs of the game are mostly idiots. This series is great.

Ch12's fight was pretty engaging, there was actually some semblance of challenge, but it turns out that only proved their characters / builds are still game-breaking to a substantial extent!

And it is all sweetened by how episode 1-2 of the anime has a bunch of viewers trying to justify/rationalize that the game is still well-designed and believable. It's not. Not even close. XD

Hope more chapters come out soon.

@nexev

If her vit is so high shes immortal then contrawise her no int sould make her stuck with no spells and too slow to move without hep and incapable of doing anything but status damage.

That's all because the writer isn't even trying to be serious or realistic with the game "design." it's basically a slice of life moe series with a video-gamey coat of paint.
Pretty enjoyable if you can put aside the gamer-tendency to nitpick about balance issues and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@ shubh68
Well,it's been years that i follow that rule of not watching anything made directly by SL .
Maybe they have improved from those days when they cheap mimic SHAFT,with 4 minutes of talking heads,30 seconds of (mediocre) animation-usually fanservice scenes-,and lot of plain text to read,in japanese, in the middle of anything.

Who knows?

Ufi

Unless im missing something, they never introduced that she gets hurt when she gets hit, right? And why were their stats so large at level 20 and shit
I dont like this, feels like a weird self insert

Today the anime overtook what's available here.

How many chapters are out in Japan, anyway?

Aggregator gang
This manga isn’t bad, but the description is godawful and made me not want to read this

Perfectly Balanced Video Games, everyone.
I don’t care about anything else, if you can stand up to players twice your level, game’s busted. Not to mention “Giant Killer”, which absolutely optimizes minmaxing, so what would be the point in doing anything else? And even if she puts everything into VIT, there’s no reason her VIT should be strong enough at Level 20 to shrug off any attack. Who let this through? Did the devs playtest it at all?

@MaracaRin It looks like it was a game where you get skills intuitively to adapt to your playstyle and when facing a great adversity (like fighting enemies way above your league or under bad circunstances). The skills were thought to be usefull even at late game. However, I guess devs didn't think there would be someone idiot (read: genius) enough to max a secondary support attribute to the point he/she wouldn't be able to do anything else.

And then we have Maple sleeping for an uncertain amount of time while being attacked by a lot of small fry enemies and getting all kind of defensive skills as she was a newbie AND THEN she, a low level player, went right to fight a fucking hydra b*ss tanking all its attack till she developed the apropiate defensive skills. I'm pretty sure a normal balanced shield user would be min thrice her level to attune her basic VIT points before facing something close to that hydra and they wouldn't end up in a circunstance where the system guess thet'll need a hand-out to survive.

The game is new and devs even tried to nerf her, releasing all kind of patchs that make imposible to new Maples to be created and applying limitation to her skills. However every nerf they aply would inevitably affect other great shield users and it's not a good idea to make a whole class unplayable just to nerf a especific character... (Oh hello Sorcerer Builds from The Elder Scrolls Online) and she didn't purpospoly do something to deserve a ban.

Users who are viewing this thread