It's Maka! Not Baka!!!

Dex-chan lover
Code:
A wild SHILL appears!  It uses absurd scoring.
Code:
It's not very effective…

*The fifteenth 10/10 score was given to-day, but the Bayesian rating rose by merely .01. The trend is decline.

i don't know what to say.
The dialogue has no consideration of the time, place, or circumstance. like, when she meets her mother for the first time, WHY THE HECK IS SHE SO RELAXED?!?! I am so confused in many different aspects story is barely patched together and I was only on the 5th chpater

Dex-chan lover
Code:
A wild SHILL appears!  It uses absurd scoring.
Code:
It's not very effective…

*The sixteenth 10/10 score has been given, but of course the Bayesian rating rose by merely .01.

Supporter
holy shit, did the rating get lower?

if it weren't tagged with sexual violence, I'd give it a read just to see how something can be so bad

Dex-chan lover
@rkkn

The Bayesian was down to 3.17 at one point. Another wild shill voted 10/10 and the rating climbed to 3.18. Now it's at 3.19, maybe from more moderate shilling or maybe from a few crazies.

But the long-run is still gonna be decline.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I checked, and the move from 3.18 to 3.19 was from another 10/10 vote.

Basically, special-purpose accounts are being created to raise the score of this series.

found this on the main page and just finished vol 2. gotta say cover art was misleading as fuck, but the cringy teenage angst and shitfits of the MC are cracking me up. 6/10 so far I guess

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the Bayesian score for Maka is now 3.11; it is currently the lowest-ranked manga/manhwa/manhua on MangaDex, and has matched what may have been the lowest score for I Love My Yandere Neko Girlfriend (with has since risen to 3.12).

A few more shill votes of 10/10 could pull Maka out of the bottom spot.

Unreadable. Tried to read it since I was bored, but I would've better spent my time setting my sexual organs on fire. I can't exactly say I can draw any better than this, but oh wait I can, and strangely enough myself and everyone I know could write a better story with better characters. I'm sorry, but please get better at what you do quick, or your career is basically over.

Hello! i went on a Quest To Find The Worst Rated Manga On MD, although it was Hidden behind of 111 pages of Promissing 0.00 rated Manga, i Have Finally Found The Gates Of Hell I Was Looking For, but Why Did i Do It? Was It For a "Moving to Japan" Premisse, Extremely Exagerated, along with a MAGA Criticism? Yes. Definitely YES! 1/10 would read again

Users who are viewing this thread