Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita

Double-page supporter
This is juicy so far, don’t become shit... I’m essentially asking for the sun not to rise, but a man can hope

Him buying 10 of her flowers, bit of a weird flex. What's he going to do with a bunch of flowers?
He's obviously buying them out of pity, which is condescending af.

A true gentlemen would only buy one flower max.
They'd also not shove the flower into their backpack like a mongrel,
They'd inspect it, smell it, then eat it and give his compliments to the chef.

Contributor
...Why have some magic skill to do currency conversion when all that was needed was for the isekai civilization to have non-fiat currency, with, say, some silver and/or gold coins...? (It would involve an extra stop selling precious metals back home, to be sure, but...)

@malvazar: I mean, it's pretty clear from the text that he's using them as grave offerings. As we all know, it is traditional in Japan to offer food at graves and shrines—so it's rude to say it's wasteful when he's obviously a very good boy who's giving them to his dead grandma to eat!

"The man had the godly ability to turn money... Into a different kind of money (and teleport goods between vastly different different worlds, worlds with massive technological differences and easily exploitable arbitrage opportunities)"

Just find a nobleman and get them to pay the equivalent of millions for a watch. Or a lighter. Or fake diamond rings.

I get it though. MC must wow these savage barbarians with the miracles of a Japanese Konbini. All hail the Japanese cultural overlords.

Banned
@Vertiet

what? no they weren't chill with Capone. They just couldn't do anything to a dude that made sure all witness and evidence would disappear. The only thing he couldn't erase was tax records.
Which is kinda of messed up when you think about it.

prosecutor: We got Capone on murder! I got the witness, the murder weapon and the place it happened!
cops: Oh no. The witness fell down the stairs and broke his neck, the store burned down and someone robbed the storage site we kept the murder weapon.
Capone: lol.
prosecutor: No worries! We got him on tax evasion too!
cops: uh.. how do we.. uhm.
Capone: Dafuq?

At least its not start with "I WILL MAKE A HAREM!!!" kek...
What he wants are console n game stuffs... xD

Change of pace is good

yeah taxes seem to be a big plothole so far o_O like the mayor tho she be nice, 3 more untranslated chapters so far(chapters ->7)

Users who are viewing this thread