I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 16

Hmmm very cathartic.
As others have said, I feel like this will be a short manhwa.
Not that that's a bad thing.

@supermanatee same thoughts here.
(i also want to see him angst a bit)

Dang, actual progress? Killing evil people rather than letting them slink off to commit more crimes? Learning from your mistakes and owning up to them? This manhwa is breaking new ground.

I'm glad that she was able to reveal that she was being drugged. It should be easy to bring popular support behind her throne now, especially if she uses this as an excuse to carry out the reform she says she will. I have a great interest in history, especially during the 1800s in the Spring of the Peoples, and I can tell you that if revolution is coming the sure fire way to get rid of it is to get out ahead of reforms. A monarch willing to bend rarely breaks.

Dex-chan lover
Execution was inevitable, but I wonder what direction will the story take in trying to purge all corrupt nobles from the kingdom.

Aggregator gang
A noble cause... But if you just get rid of the current corrupt nobles, other corrupt nobles will simply take their place.
I wonder what she's going to do next...

Argh so fucking cool, I love the progression of this story.

Can’t wait for Eusto and Felix afterthoughts since now they know she was drugged to nowhere

Good thing, Duke Fez drugging her was brought up and damn, the execution was really done. Great job.

It's all going a little too well. I wonder what other problems are going to pop up

Group Leader
I really love this MC. She and the OG Empress might as well be the very same people. Thank you for the translation!

but now she got rid of that duke, she won't have a clue what will happen next. now I'm really anxious

Double-page supporter
@Chiiyuu Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they are actually very similar people at their core. That is to say, subconsciously they hold the same sense of justice and values. Could explain why she took over as Julia to begin with.

omg thank god an mc actually getting rid of the villains rather than leaving them to commit more crimes

1. I want her to step on me.
2. It's sad how no one noticed she was being drugged. Maybe they just noticed that she was changing because of the war.
3. I love protective Felix and Yusto!
4. Sometimes it feels like our MC is Yulia all along.

Thank you for the translation!

I don't want any more blood shed.... All of these sinners will be made an example of and will be executed!

I just find that mildly ironic, but I don't disagree with the decision😄

Users who are viewing this thread