Jaryuu Tensei

Group Leader
I mean it's pretty bad, but that's the kind of trash I like. Read if you have nothing else to read.

SGR

Double-page supporter
Well this wasn't a miserable trash as the rating suggested. It's still trash, don't get me wrong - it's just not miserable trash. It's good enough to enjoy as a dirty pleasure if you tend to binge on cliche-ridden isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1
"An Isekai where the protagonist is a MFing dragon dealing with heroes trying to slay him and taking care of cute slimes?! Count me in!"

2 chapters later and MC got turned into a human, left the forest and the slimes behind and bought the obligatory elf slave waifu

Holy crap, I've never ragedropped a manga this hard and this early before.

Pretty chill story without bullshit mind twisting plot. The mc is really good he does not suffer from hero syndrome like most isekai stories. He just wants to chill wich i can understand. 8/10 nice stuff

@Eddnom A slice-of-life story based on the dragon and his slimes would have been nice, I agree.
He's regaining the ability to turn back into a dragon by fighting other dragons, though. We won't get getting slice-of-life, but at least it's an isekai with a decent MC. He's mature enough that he doesn't faint at the slightest hint of sexuality like most isekai MCs, for one.

The slave girl waifu thing doesn't quite go the same way as in other isekais
, other than the fact she continues to call him "master." She doesn't lust after him, is extremely capable on her own, and earns her spot as his main companion. He treats her like a sister, and trusts her to hold her own in a fight instead of standing back like a spectator while he does all the work

Dex-chan lover
Hate stories that uses the "i wasn't fighting at my full power" or "i have hidden some super OP abilities for no reason" devices.

would be cool if the storyline wasn’t very bland and if they didn’t make the whole “i am not really a humanoid” thing irrelevant

this is so painful to read rofl i'll give it 2/10. Good job for me reading this until chp 6 , dropped

Judging by the comments, this is another Manga with a very interesting premise gone to waste. Welp, have to try it out.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe LH is still wasting resources on this mess, this should have been a clean cut months ago.

It started good with the dragon and the slimes, but once he gets human with the oblgatory slave/love interest it became ultra boring. The MC is Op and the story tryng to be serious is just cringy. A dumpster fire for me. Dropped.

Would have been good if the mc stayed in dragon form or can only stay in human form for a small duration of time. But it’s wasted when he only remained as a dragon for a few chapters. This becomes overly generic and the story becomes boring because of the love interests...

Not going to lie, If it was a Slice of Life Dragon with Slimes would give it a 8/10. After the author changed it to a typical Overpowered Humanoid Main Character with a slave & multiple love interest is so generic it's predictable. No wonder it has a under 7.00 rating. If your going to make it about Dragons keep the main character a Dragon.

Honestly, woulda passed as a very mediocre isekai if it weren't for the fact that the artist literally doesn't know how to draw the fights. None of the fights had any weight to them, and it just feels flat.

It was better early on when the MC was a dragon, might come back to this later if he does turn back into one, but for now it's kinda boring, dropping.

Users who are viewing this thread